• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Evolution disproved!

does this mean air planes don't really crash because we send out the NTSB AFTER a crash?

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...ontology-in-this-shocking-three-minute-video/

This has to be one of the most hilarious "disproofs" of evolution I've seen in a long time.

I agree with the commenter who was impressed with her rack. Maybe this is just a prolonged selfie? Rather than pics of her in bra and panties in the bathroom, she talks for a while on stupid shit while the camera is centered on her boobies.

I wonder if we can get Jenny McCarthy to disprove germ theory...

OK, Aron Ra speculated that she was a Poe.

I probably echoed that comment somewhere on these forums.

It turns out that she really believes this stuff, and really thinks her arguments are compelling.

I find it interesting that she said, "I grew up in Massachusetts where being open about religion was really not an option."
Is she saying that, in Massachusetts, you cannot talk openly about religion, and this youtube/facebook is the only option that she had to air her thoughts?

I find it interesting that she said, "I grew up in Massachusetts where being open about religion was really not an option."
Really? This place is crawling with the religions and those who kowtow to them.

But, hey, if she's serious? Someone give her a Cambrian fossil. Tell her to 'make a bunny' out of it. Or at least enough to show that it's possible.
What'll she need, a blender, some superglue, a picture of what the bunny should look like when she's done?

If the majority of people in a given location have to make a visible effort to avoid laughing when you tell them things that you sincerely believe, then you are likely to consider that place closed to religious discussion. So the definition is broader the more insane your beliefs are.

Some people will struggle to find many places that are not closed to discussing religion by this measure.

If the majority of people in a given location have to make a visible effort to avoid laughing when you tell them things that you sincerely believe, then you are likely to consider that place closed to religious discussion. So the definition is broader the more insane your beliefs are.

Some people will struggle to find many places that are not closed to discussing religion by this measure.

Yes, she's doing the same thing Muslims do.

She has encountered people who don't agree with her, therefore she is being "oppressed."

Back
Top Bottom