• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

Let's give this one a go.

View attachment 29379

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the funkin' fun park and you wanna bail out. Well, I'll tell ya something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fuckin' fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god-damn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes! Ha, ha, ha, ha! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Oh, shit!"

Let's give this one a go.

View attachment 29379

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the funkin' fun park and you wanna bail out. Well, I'll tell ya something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fuckin' fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god-damn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes! Ha, ha, ha, ha! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Oh, shit!"

The winner.

Take it away, SLD.

View attachment 29397

"Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac- it's in the hole! It's in the hole!"

View attachment 29397

"They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not? a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

Back
Top Bottom