• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

View attachment 32866

"I see dead people."

"Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."

“I don’t know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this.”

"He comes out, he looks around, he wrinkles up his little nose, he sniffs around a little, he sees his shadow, he doesn’t see his shadow– it’s nice. People like it."

"Let's take the foreplay as read, shall we?"

"I'm shocked, shocked, to find that gambling is going on in here."

"Wax on, wax off."

and ...

"We're getting the band back together."

There’s no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you’ll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

That's perfect. Winner!

Thanks. Let’s try this classic. I saw this in theaters and was accosted by protesters! And no Life of Brian quotes. That’s too easy.

8DF8DAD2-39B4-4D1D-BDB9-800408C5F92E.jpeg

Attachments

• 3DE9E2B0-7FAA-4B09-82B9-8CCC980B08B5.webp
    235.1 KB · Views: 3
There’s no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you’ll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

That's perfect. Winner!

Thanks. Let’s try this classic. I saw this in theaters and was accosted by protesters! And no Life of Brian quotes. That’s too easy.

View attachment 32915

“Are you not entertained?”

“Adriannnnn!”

“ Don't overlook my butt, I work out all the time.”

"Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown."

"After all, tomorrow is another day!"

attachment.php

"That's it man. Game over man, it's game over!"

"These people are DEAD, Burke! Don't you have any idea what you've done here? Well, I'm going to make sure they nail you right to the wall for this! You're not going to sleaze your way out of this one! Right to the wall."

"You can go home in a plastic bag tonight, John. You owe what you owe, and by the time this tan's faded, you wanna have paid."

"I'm the king of the world!"

Back
Top Bottom