• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

20071005__clayton1.jpg

“What was this drug? I couldn’t stay messy on it. I hadn’t had a cigarette in six hours. Hadn’t eaten. So abstemious and tidy. What was this? A drug for people who wanted to be more anal retentive. I wasn’t high. I wasn’t wired. Just clear. I knew what I needed to do and how to do it.”

View attachment 34745

So you're saying that a púca is primarily a creature of Celtic folklore considered to be bringers both of good and bad fortune, and could help or hinder rural and marine communities?...Well, I'll be!

View attachment 34786

The path of the righteous man and defender is beset on all sides by the iniquity of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the father of lost children. And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious anger, who poison and destroy my brothers; and they shall know that I am Chiba the bodyguard when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

View attachment 34786

"I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say..."Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it..."

View attachment 34786

"If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

View attachment 34786

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Back
Top Bottom