• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

View attachment 35376

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.”

“I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.”

“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day.”

View attachment 35376

"I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either, but love don't make things nice, it ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and die."

"After a brief adjustment period, and a bunch of alcohol, it's a face... I'd be happy to sit on."

View attachment 35376

"I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either, but love don't make things nice, it ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts and love the wrong people and die."

Winner

The pedant in me can't help but point out the rules are famous lines for the wrong movie. Not a hill I'm prepared to die on, but when exactly did the rules change?

The pedant in me can't help but point out the rules are famous lines for the wrong movie. Not a hill I'm prepared to die on, but when exactly did the rules change?

This thread exists because I kept using lines from the wrong movie in in other threads, contrary to the rules of those threads.

Rules? They're more like guidelines anyway.

I did it enough, and people enjoyed it enough, that somebody started this thread and put my name on it.

I don't know whether I ever even said thank you, but I love it.

This thread, then, is a celebration of the breaking of rules of other threads.

Naturally I would be shocked, shocked, to discover someone breaking the rules of this thread.

Surely I would have to disavow and repudiate any such miscreancy.

And don't call me Shirley.

Back
Top Bottom