• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Famous Movie Lines for The Wrong Movie

Thanks.

07shoot-600.jpg
I bet you’re the kind of guy who’d fuck someone in the ass but wouldn’t have the god damned common courtesy to give him a reach around. I’ll be watching you!

"Oh, you little traitors. I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain 'je ne sais quoi' oh so very special about a firm, young carrot."
Winner!

"You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."

ac1dcdeb6ed899090bbdf75bcb37b6c1.jpg

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he eat fifty eggs or only 49? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being that these are cage free, the most sustainable eggs in the world, and would blow your taste buds clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?"

"Oh my God. Do you know what this is? It's a dinosaur egg. They're breeding."

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he eat fifty eggs or only 49? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being that these are cage free, the most sustainable eggs in the world, and would blow your taste buds clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?"
Double winner! First to post takes over. @hyzer @Thomas II

maxresdefault.jpg

“You want to know what comes in between me and my Calvins? Nothing.”

Thanks!

What line goes here?

maxresdefault.jpg
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say..."Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom