• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Fauci Should Be In Prison - Senator Rand Paul

RVonse

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
that people in the US are living in the matrx
In case you do not like this source, hear what Rand Paul says from :58 to 3:30

Rand Paul and others have been making the case this pandemic was the result of bio weapons research (gain of function). And that during the pandemic Fauci provably lied to the public; his private emails directly contradicted what he said publicly.

What should concern all of us is that officials (like Fauci) are automatically given some kind of sovereign immunity if they are a part of the official government apparatus. For example, George Bush has been accused of crimes against humanity in some countries of the world. Yet the US selectively punishes only people who aren't in the club....like Trump or Julian Assange.

That is not what liberals should want. Evil doers should be punished no matter who they are, what ideology they represent, or what part of the government they occupy. Because if they aren't punished it invites more and more corruption. And make no mistake, the US is gravely corrupt already.

Um, would mind giving a little summary of what Rand Paul (Senator from Kentucky, Lunatic Party) says in the video?

I listened to about 28 seconds and already the narrator is making stuff up. Yes, mask-wearing is scientific. This was discussed in the COVID thread and right-wingers there cited some big study that actually said that masks were effective to a small degree (even the regular masks) but these right-wingers claimed it said the opposite. That was right-wing spin, not science.

Turned off the video at that point.

In regard to the rest of the post...it's very scary when your government and Reich wingers are coming after scientists. These conservolibertarians screaming about Fauci or Hillary needing to be locked up are leading us into a 3rd world Banana Republic.

Um, would mind giving a little summary of what Rand Paul (Senator from Kentucky, Lunatic Party) says in the video?
Actually he gave the little summary in his post. Dur hurr it was a bio-weapon something something China, whining that Trump is being treated unfairly, and demanding that liberals agree with this drivel.

RVonse posts one of these videos as soon as he watches them and gets all worked up. Because apparently he thinks a dentist is an expert in infectious diseases.

I listened to about 28 seconds and already the narrator is making stuff up. Yes, mask-wearing is scientific. This was discussed in the COVID thread and right-wingers there cited some big study that actually said that masks were effective to a small degree (even the regular masks) but these right-wingers claimed it said the opposite. That was right-wing spin, not science.

Turned off the video at that point.

In regard to the rest of the post...it's very scary when your government and Reich wingers are coming after scientists. These conservolibertarians screaming about Fauci or Hillary needing to be locked up are leading us into a 3rd world Banana Republic.
Something-something Holiday in Cambodia?

On the Jimmy Dore show, no less. Not exactly a place that sane people go to gather factual information.
Who is Jimmy Dore? Not sure I even want to know.

Rand Paul and others have been making the case this pandemic was the result of bio weapons research (gain of function). And that during the pandemic Fauci provably lied to the public; his private emails directly contradicted what he said publicly.

Yes, Rand Paul loves to make shit up.

OK, just Googled Jimmy Dore, and learned all I need or care to know about this emetic individual. Not clicking on any of his videos or links.

You are saying that it is pure bull shit that the virus was not man made? That gain of function research was not supported in Wuhan by the US?

Do you have anything that might support that claim?

OK, just Googled Jimmy Dore, and learned all I need or care to know about this emetic individual. Not clicking on any of his videos or links.
You do not have to listen to Jimmy Dore. The exact location of Rand Paul is referenced in my OP.

Between those time stamps you will not hear anyone other than Rand paul.

Yes, mask-wearing is scientific.

Actually he gave the little summary in his post. Dur hurr it was a bio-weapon something something China, whining that Trump is being treated unfairly, and demanding that liberals agree with this drivel.
Thank you Ford. I may not agree with your view point.

But at least I have the comfort knowing that there is someone that knows how to read and comprehend an OP.

But at least I have the comfort knowing that there is someone that knows how to read and comprehend an OP.
I read the op. I presumed the last part was a summary.
I dismissed it as so much drivel aimed at low information voters. I felt no need to respond.
Tom

It was a dangerous bioweapon that would wreak havoc on the human immune system and lungs secretly designed by Fauci and the Chinese and also it's just a flu. You don't need a mask.
Or social distancing, or hand sanitizer and the vaccine is much more dangerous than the disease...
Tom

It was a dangerous bioweapon that would wreak havoc on the human immune system and lungs secretly designed by Fauci and the Chinese and also it's just a flu. You don't need a mask.
Or social distancing, or hand sanitizer and the vaccine is much more dangerous than the disease...
Tom
Human ignorance, clinging to unevidenced claims and emotionalism are the more serious diseases.

You are saying that it is pure bull shit that the virus was not man made?

Yes.
That gain of function research was not supported in Wuhan by the US?
There is all sorts of research going on. Using the term "gain of function" doesn't provide a mulligan to bullshit claims that have had no evidence provided.
Do you have anything that might support that claim?
I didn't make the claim that the virus was man made. The "chiropractor" did, and he has provided nothing to indicate he isn't a lying asshole.

I read the op. I presumed the last part was a summary.
I dismissed it as so much drivel aimed at low information voters. I felt no need to respond.
Tom
Oh, it's definitely drivel. I'm waiting for someone to explain how Biden went back in time to force Trump to appoint Fauci to the White House Coronavirus Task Force. That's some pretty tricky stuff right there!

Back
Top Bottom