• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

FBI's Comey - Clinton Still Not Guilty of Chargable Offense

Emails!!

FUCKING EMAILS!!!!

The stupid Republicans got NOTHING but fucking emails!!!!

And they are pretending to be all up in arms over emails.

They think people will buy any worthless shit they try to sell.

Because there are apes stupid enough to now be rattling their cages over emails.

The bozos have nothing but emails,
And stuff to offend all the females.
They'll probably lose
Then resort to their booze
Get their guns and go hunting for she-males.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...ks-again-nothing-new-in-hillary-e-mail-review

Comey's letter (see link above) will be a big disappointment to the Trump supporters who expected Clinton to be found guilty of actionable wrongdoing.

But the rats will still squeak.

They didn't pronounce her guilty or not guilty. They said they had nothing to add to the investigation of her emails and server.

I write to supplement my October 28, 2016 letter that notified you the FBI would be taking additional investigative steps with respect to former Secretary of State Clinton's use of a personal email server.

They still are investigating the Clinton Foundation.

Emails!!

FUCKING EMAILS!!!!

Because there are apes stupid enough to now be rattling their cages over emails.

I never thought I would see you get so worked up defending an establishment politician.

The bozos have nothing but emails,
And stuff to offend all the females.
They'll probably lose
Then resort to their booze
Get their guns and go hunting for she-males.

That's pretty good. ;)

Emails!!

FUCKING EMAILS!!!!

I never thought I would see you get so worked up defending an establishment politician.

Defending a run-of-the-mill Obama-like politician from insanity.

Sure the status quo is corrupt.

But insanity is not the solution. Bernie was.

Defending a run-of-the-mill Obama-like politician from insanity.

Sure the status quo is corrupt.

But insanity is not the solution. Bernie was.

Be easy on Jason, he doesn't recognize viable solutions.

I have to choose between a solution that won't work but will get elected, or a solution that will work but won't get elected.

So you say I don't recognize viable solutions. Nice. What makes a solution viable? Electability alone?

Don't give your bullshit. She is electable and not quite as good but decent. Keep up your false dichotomy.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...ks-again-nothing-new-in-hillary-e-mail-review

Comey's letter (see link above) will be a big disappointment to the Trump supporters who expected Clinton to be found guilty of actionable wrongdoing.

But the rats will still squeak.

My wife just snarked to me "Trump probably gave him a few mil, but then the check bounced."
I'm not quite that cynical, but close.

That's pretty funny though. Might be fun to reply in that vein when the snarling dogs bark.

Don't give your bullshit. She is electable and not quite as good but decent. Keep up your false dichotomy.

Decent?
She is quite clearly a psychopath.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y[/YOUTUBE]

Psychopaths are over represented in positions of power and a very charming often They put on a mask, a "mask of sanity". But the reality is quite different . No conscience.

Ex-Secret Service agent: Hillary Clinton ‘occasionally violent’

Psychpaths are very good at being charming and convincing you they are decent people, but it's a mask. That's how she is able to laugh about Libya and Gadaffi.

Decent?
She is quite clearly a psychopath.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y[/YOUTUBE]

Name a world leader in the last century who wasn't.

It's a requirement of the job. Shit, it's a fundamental quality required in order to seriously WANT the job.

But Trump is qualitatively different. And not in a good direction at all.

Clinton will be an unremarkable president. Trump would, if he wasn't about to lose in a YUUGE way, be a fucking disaster on a scale that would make Benito Mussolini, Idi Amin and Robert Mugabe look sane and reasonable by comparison.

Be easy on Jason, he doesn't recognize viable solutions.

I have to choose between a solution that won't work but will get elected, or a solution that will work but won't get elected.

So you say I don't recognize viable solutions. Nice. What makes a solution viable? Electability alone?

Hillary "won't work" the same way Obama can't work.

The party that does nothing but obstruct prevents it.

Back
Top Bottom