• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Federal judge ruled Trump probably guilty of felonies!

Left wing social media all last week: worrying about sending Pelosi to Taiwan because it might inflame international tensions, and fretting that prosecuting DJT for obvious crimes might inflame domestic tensions.

Left wing social media this week: complimenting Biden on his manliness for assassinating a foreign political leader.

We sure make some arbitrary choices about when when to have balls, and when not to...

Left wing social media all last week: worrying about sending Pelosi to Taiwan because it might inflame international tensions, and fretting that prosecuting DJT for obvious crimes might inflame domestic tensions.

Left wing social media this week: complimenting Biden on his manliness for assassinating a foreign political leader.

We sure make some arbitrary choices about when when to have balls, and when not to...
Details? I haven't been able to get much news today.

Details? I haven't been able to get much news today.

Biden: Killing of al-Qaida leader is long-sought ‘justice’

…and fretting that prosecuting DJT for obvious crimes might inflame domestic tensions.
You misspelled terrorists.
I'm pretty sure the al-Qaeda guy was some sort of terrorist as well. But I know which terrorists I'm more personally worried about at present.

Remember back when our action movies used to all hammer in that cliched phrase about the US not negotiating with terrorists? I guess there was a whispered proviso "unless they are an elected official"....

Manhattan prosecutors have warned former President Trump’s lawyers that they’re now weighing criminal charges against the Trump Organization, The New York Times reports. The charges against Trump’s family business and Allen Weisselberg, its longtime chief financial officer, could be unveiled by next week if District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr.’s office decides to move forward after its three-year criminal tax investigation, according to the Times. Much of the probe has focused directly on Weisselberg, including his personal taxes and whether he—as well as other Trump Org employees—received benefits that weren’t taxed properly. Trump’s lawyers reportedly met with prosecutors on Thursday as part of an effort to convince them to ditch any potential charges. It remains unclear whether Trump himself will be charged.

The Wyoming representative, who serves as the vice chair of the House select committee investigating January 6, 2021, issued what was effectively a challenge to the Justice Department as CNN exclusively reported on Thursday that Trump's lawyers are in talks with its prosecutors -- in the most concrete step yet toward the former commander-in-chief.

The news was the latest sign that the department, criticized for months for moving too slowly to investigate Trump's election stealing effort and his incitement of the mob that invaded the US Capitol, is moving with speed and broadening its scope -- though there remains no indication when or even if the former President will be charged in the Justice Department's probe.

“Trump reportedly flushed documents repeatedly.” … then complains about how many times he has to flush (15).

Meanwhile on Fox:
Obama is a secret Muslim look at Jeremiah Wright!!
Biden is corrupt for protecting his corrupt son!
Hillary's Emails!

Meanwhile in reality:
Michael Flynn: Found guilty of a crime
Paul Manafort: Found guilty of a crime
Rick Gates: Found guilty of a crime
Michael Cohen: Found guilty of a crime
George Papadopoulos: Found guilty of a crime
So on and so on

Even the former mayor of Puerto Rico who simply endorsed the dude has recently been arrested on currption-related charges. Why people who see alleged corruption in Obama, Biden, and Hillary can't see that Trump may actually be corrupt is beyond me. I mean I do have an idea why. In the hood, we used to call them dick riders.

Dick rider: "A male who is consistently kissing another man's ass in an attempt to gain his acceptance"

Back
Top Bottom