• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ferguson Live Feed

The cop with the camera looks like a spectator at the zoo watching the animals.

Based on the Washington Post article about a month ago that reported on evidence consistent with the story of the officer and nothing that directly contradicted it other than eyewitness testimoney (which other eyewitnesses dispute and are more consistent with the officer's story), i'm guessing a very high likelihood they won't indict him.

The cop with the camera looks like a spectator at the zoo watching the animals.

Unfortunately there are some people who are watching this stream for entertainment.

Like me. What's wrong with some healthy entertainment? I just wish the action would finally start. Someone needs to toss a bomb into the middle of the mob to get some action going.

OK no, not a bomb. How about a firecracker, to get a stampede going.

Like me. What's wrong with some healthy entertainment?

Probably that desiring discord in society is a sign of mental instability, and it doesn't help anything at all. You're fooling yourself if you think it's healthy.

I see them on the ice rink being all threatening milling around like they are recreating. Soon they will turn violent.

Come on already! Where's the announcement? The natives out here are getting restless!

(and I don't mean the restless protesters -- I mean us spectators out here waiting for the show.)

Based on the Washington Post article about a month ago that reported on evidence consistent with the story of the officer and nothing that directly contradicted it other than eyewitness testimoney (which other eyewitnesses dispute and are more consistent with the officer's story), i'm guessing a very high likelihood they won't indict him.

Agreed. Just because the "he's guilty" crowd has been getting the press time doesn't mean there aren't two sides to this.

Those newfags should have just followed a recipe from the Anarchist Cookbook.

I will love it if there are no violent protests. The media is pumping this up like ebola.

I didn't know you can just go out and buy explosives. Where have I been?

The story changed - they were actually buying guns.

Of course, doesn't change the fact that they were both likely buying black market guns. And that their members of a loud hate group.

"Explosive material"--perhaps powder for reloading?

- - - Updated - - -

I will love it if there are no violent protests. The media is pumping this up like ebola.

The problem is there are two groups. Most of the protesters are simply protesting, they aren't violent. Unfortunately, there's a group that takes advantage of the situation to engage in violence.

I wonder how the Bill Cosby scandal will affect the chance of looting or violence.

Hear me out, if you listened to Hannibal Burress' stand-up where he aired the dirty laundry about Cosby (that may have pushed this scandal to the surface) you hear some interesting things. Younger blacks don't want to be talked down to by wealthy older blacks about their actions from someone who never lived their generation's life. It can be a scummy thing to do. Him being outed as a probable creepy rapist is almost a vindication that they need to make moral decisions on their own.

I wonder how the Bill Cosby scandal will affect the chance of looting or violence.

Hear me out, if you listened to Hannibal Burress' stand-up where he aired the dirty laundry about Cosby (that may have pushed this scandal to the surface) you hear some interesting things. Younger blacks don't want to be talked down to by wealthy older blacks about their actions from someone who never lived their generation's life. It can be a scummy thing to do. Him being outed as a probable creepy rapist is almost a vindication that they need to make moral decisions on their own.
Bill Cosby was right on the money with his criticism of certain aspects of black culture, regardless of these allegations.
About Bill Cosby having "never lived their generation's life". Yeah, because younger blacks have it so much tougher than those that have grown up in the 40s and 50s. :rolleyes: :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom