• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

First real evidence presented the Biden POTUS election really was a fraud

I'm still not getting why this means the election was a fraud.

I'm still not getting why this means the election was a fraud.
Asking Twitter to take down dick pics lead to Hugo Chavez being able to hack into Italian satellites so fake chinese voter stubs made out of bamboo can be smuggled into Maricopa County. Keep up Zipr, it's not that fucking hard.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. (y)

I tried reading Taibbi's magnum opus and it's the implication olympics I expected. However, Sam Seder raised a good point which I will share with everyone here:

"For instance, in 2020, requests from both the Trump White House and the Biden campaign were received and honored."

Trump White House. Not Trump Campaign. But the United States Federal Government. I know RVonse isn't going to answer, but it would be nice if Q-tards could explain why they are comfortable with Trump conscripting public servants to campaign for him on the taxpayer's dime. All I know is that in Australia that's illegal. And even if it is legal in the US, it's hugely unethical.

But, like I said, I have zero expectations with regards to integrity and Trump supporters.

What is a Q-tard? As for myself, I'm not a Trump supporter but I do sympathize and think I understand their viewpoint which no one else (other than Laughing Dog) seems to even care. I'm not a Republican either although I do agree with some of their positions.... and until Trump came along I mostly voted Democrat. So Im a political atheist on an atheist forum.

I fail to see why it is so significant a POTUS white house staff must be different than their respective campaign if they are seeking re-election? What would you ideally expect the POTUS to do, employ and staff an entirely different complex other than their main place of employment (the white house)? Just asking because I never thought about it.

A Q-Tard is someone that chooses to believe the things that strangers say to them, based solely on how those things make them feel regardless of truth, evidence, logic, or basic common sense. Often such a position is acquired through their devotion to the leader of their cult that through every means must be believed to be righteous and true.

I tried reading Taibbi's magnum opus and it's the implication olympics I expected. However, Sam Seder raised a good point which I will share with everyone here:

"For instance, in 2020, requests from both the Trump White House and the Biden campaign were received and honored."

Trump White House. Not Trump Campaign. But the United States Federal Government. I know RVonse isn't going to answer, but it would be nice if Q-tards could explain why they are comfortable with Trump conscripting public servants to campaign for him on the taxpayer's dime. All I know is that in Australia that's illegal. And even if it is legal in the US, it's hugely unethical.

But, like I said, I have zero expectations with regards to integrity and Trump supporters.

What is a Q-tard? As for myself, I'm not a Trump supporter but I do sympathize and think I understand their viewpoint which no one else (other than Laughing Dog) seems to even care. I'm not a Republican either although I do agree with some of their positions.... and until Trump came along I mostly voted Democrat. So Im a political atheist on an atheist forum.

I fail to see why it is so significant a POTUS white house staff must be different than their respective campaign if they are seeking re-election? What would you ideally expect the POTUS to do, employ and staff an entirely different complex other than their main place of employment (the white house)? Just asking because I never thought about it.

A Q-Tard is someone that chooses to believe the things that strangers say to them, based solely on how those things make them feel regardless of truth, evidence, logic, or basic common sense. Often such a position is acquired through their devotion to the leader of their cult that through every means must be believed to be righteous and true.

Not much into name calling, you ignoramus... (;)), but people who do the Q thing aren't actually told things. Q allegedly posts something cryptic that needs to be interpreted. People at the Q-Anon level work on another wave length. They are desperate to believe in something big that is unconventional and anti-establishment and only they and a select group of people know the truth. It is the mere fact that it is convoluted and handwaved by others that makes it so addicting, as if it were a drug.

What fucking idiot thinks the First Amendment dictates what individuals (not government) can choose to say or do?
Whomever holds this opinion has no clue what America is and is an enemy by opposing the Constitutional protections for me, as an individual, to choose to do business with whomever I want..
What are theses "files"? Something like "read the report" (that says the opposite of what I want it to say, 'cause I never read it and am totally counting on whomever I say "read the report" to, won't read it either.

The bold part comes with limitations. Civil rights limitations.

Has Musk taken down the 2014 twit calling for hanging of russians in Ukraine yet?

I know hanging is barbaric but killing enemy invaders sort of makes sense in war ya know.

Edit: In other words now wouldn't be a time for any urgency in taking down a tweet like that.

What fucking idiot thinks the First Amendment dictates what individuals (not government) can choose to say or do?
Whomever holds this opinion has no clue what America is and is an enemy by opposing the Constitutional protections for me, as an individual, to choose to do business with whomever I want..
What are theses "files"? Something like "read the report" (that says the opposite of what I want it to say, 'cause I never read it and am totally counting on whomever I say "read the report" to, won't read it either.

The bold part comes with limitations. Civil rights limitations.
Yeah, that is a very Plessy v Ferguson look at America. It isn't 1846 right now. People were afforded that right, but they abused the heck out of it. So the rules got amended a bit. See 14th Amendment, Civil Rights Act, etc...

Has Musk taken down the 2014 twit calling for hanging of russians in Ukraine yet?

I know hanging is barbaric but killing enemy invaders sort of makes sense in war ya know.

Edit: In other words now wouldn't be a time for any urgency in taking down a tweet like that.
You know, I put year 2014 for a reason. And in case you were unaware of the fact, there are/were ethnic russians in Ukraine and that twit meant them.

Imagine Trump calling for hanging supporters of Hillary Clinton. What would you say?

You know, I put year 2014 for a reason. And in case you were unaware of the fact, there are/were ethnic russians in Ukraine and that twit meant them.

Imagine Trump calling for hanging supporters of Hillary Clinton. What would you say?
Your continuous desperate justification for the horrific/barbaric invasion of Ukraine is tiresome and sad.

Your continuous desperate justification for the horrific/barbaric invasion of Ukraine is tiresome and sad.
Not as tiresome as your ignorance of the facts.
And I don't justify horrific/barbaric invasion of Ukraine. It is you who justify it.
I am against it.

And I don't justify horrific/barbaric invasion of Ukraine. It is you who justify it.
I am against it.
That is patently false. You were heralding the attacking of public infrastructure in Ukraine. You mocked people who were going to be suffering because of held up access to gas or destroyed infrastructure preventing any access to gas.

I am against it.
That is patently false. You were heralding the attacking of public infrastructure in Ukraine. You mocked people who were going to be suffering because of held up access to gas or destroyed infrastructure preventing any access to gas.
it's NATO infrastructure now. NATO invaded and occupied Ukraine (and now Russia)
Now, back to Biden family business. You keep saying it's not a big deal, and at the same time russia collusion is. Does not compute if you ask me. Especially after it was shown that a large chunks of that collusion theory was shown to be not only false but intentionally made up.

I am against it.
it's NATO infrastructure now. NATO invaded and occupied Ukraine (and now Russia)
Man, talk about shifting goalposts and shading apathy with victim blaming.

And what about your mocking of the suffering? Or are those people also NATO as well? And lets be clear... if that were actual NATO infrastructure Putin was attacking, the Russian gas lines would have been toast by now.
Now, back to Biden family business. You keep saying it's not a big deal, and at the same time russia collusion is.
Hunter Biden was window dressing. Russia and China work to destabilize Western Democracy by adding gasoline to the fire. Trying to instigate people into stupidity. It is hardly all Russia and China's fault. We've got decades of right-wing propaganda that got the US to this position. The potential collusion between Trump and Putin was a bit worrisome, regardless if Trump knew he was being used or not. After their secret meeting, made it seem like he did.
Especially after it was shown that a large chunks of that collusion theory was shown to be not only false but intentionally made up.
That isn't particularly true. We know that most of the senior level people on the Trump Campaign met with Kremlin linked people. We know Manafort handed over polling information to Kremlin linked people. We know that the Trump Campaign went "Russia exists and we love them" almost immediately after Manafort took the campaign over as manager. It was sudden and completely befuddling. We know there were things happening because our intelligence apparatus was picking up Trump campaign stuff when monitoring Russians.

We don't know the extent of actual collusion, how much it was Trump was a known stooge, or if Trump was merely a useful idiot. But something didn't make sense. Trump attempted to give back the Russian spy HQ in Maryland. He stepped America out of treaties which was convenient for Putin. Most importantly, Trump distanced America from our allies in NATO. Stuff that only Russia benefited from.

I would say there would be no sense of urgency if Hillary supporters were in the act of invading a country. Regrettably Ukraine citizens that are of the East Slavic ethnic group isn't on most peoples priority list. I'm not saying the tweet should stay, I'm saying that sadly no one gives a shit right now.

How do you know this? It could have meant the Russians that crossed the border to infiltrate Ukrainian society, promote dissent and encourage rebellion.

I would say there would be no sense of urgency if Hillary supporters were in the act of invading a country. Regrettably Ukraine citizens that are of the East Slavic ethnic group isn't on most peoples priority list. I'm not saying the tweet should stay, I'm saying that sadly no one gives a shit right now.
No urgency eh? What about Jan 6?
And yes, MSM does not give a shit about real crimes commited by your government.
They prefer peddle old and false story "Russians are bad!". That's much more profitable and safe.

How do you know this? It could have meant the Russians that crossed the border to infiltrate Ukrainian society, promote dissent and encourage rebellion.
How do I know what?

Back
Top Bottom