• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

First real evidence presented the Biden POTUS election really was a fraud

I don't know that this is correct. But it's both frightening and disappointing that clear evidence of a political party using its influence to silence opponents is brushed off so easily.
I need you to do me a favour and get some fucking perspective. That would be perfect, thanks. But somehow I doubt you have learned your lesson.
Just going to QFT here.

Had Elon Musk not bought the company, these twitter files would never have been seen by the public. Proving beyond all doubt the Biden administration in collusion with twitter violated 1st amendment rights of all Americans. And with their collusion right before a POTUS election, caused the expected outcome (in this very close race) to be substantually affected by this conspiracy. Any reasonable person would have to conclude that twitter alone would have been more than enough to have thrown the last POTUS election.

No doubt these same shenanigans were done by both sides anywhere they could make it happen with the other media and social platforms. But this is the first hard evidence we can see of it.

Where are the files? Wikileaks plopped this stuff onto the net. So where are the files?

Having browsed through the Twitter chain, this is again one of those molehills, as the people that invested so heavily in the laptop are trying to get their money's worth out of that scandal.

Having browsed through the Twitter chain, this is again one of those molehills, as the people that invested so heavily in the laptop are trying to get their money's worth out of that scandal.
The amazing thing is the eagerness of the suckers who will grasp at any straw, 2 years after the fact and no matter how nonsensical, to reach the magical conclusion that a vast, 8 million person conspiracy robbed them of their orange dictator, leaving no trace and no witnesses.
How retarded do you have to be?

with the Trumpsters leading the way, they got their asses handed to them

… and now they’re leading with Teh Stoopid e.g. the OP above.
Certainly bodes well for Dems in ‘24.

The amazing thing is the eagerness of the suckers who will grasp at any straw, 2 years after the fact and no matter how nonsensical, to reach the magical conclusion that a vast, 8 million person conspiracy robbed them of their orange dictator, leaving no trace and no witnesses.
How retarded do you have to be?
What pisses me off is that it is people like these that make me scour my unsent work emails for any potentially unintended interpretation by any trollish lawyer down the road.

I'm reading these "controversial" conversations and I'm seeing people trying to be very clear to what they are doing, why, and how. It is claims of conspiracy, while it was actually just following unbiased policy.

Many of us who were around when email appeared in the workplace learned the hard way to watch what you write.

I remember one situation where somebody interpreted an email personally and it fetered with him for months before it boiled over.

When Obama got elected the media went on a witch hunt. Anything anyone said or wrote going back yerars that cold be remotely intepreted as racist or biased was called out.

Now, if you want to talk about real corruption in the Biden administration, the White House pushing hard to make Biden's first win in 2020 the first state to primary in 2024 was sketchy enough to make me raise an eyebrow. But that's the funny thing about corruption in real life: it's usually not some grand conspiracy, it all happens right in the open.

Is this corruption? Or just the way real politics works? And even the way it SHOULD work! Biden won the power and would be derelict in his duty to his supporters not to take advantage.

Anyway, the three D winners in Iowa were three that had no chance. Do caucuses really work in post-rational America?

It is the way politics works.

The difference is today more of it is visible in the media.

Today JFK would be roasted alive in the nedia.

Had Elon Musk not bought the company, these twitter files would never have been seen by the public. Proving beyond all doubt the Biden administration in collusion with twitter violated 1st amendment rights of all Americans. And with their collusion right before a POTUS election, caused the expected outcome (in this very close race) to be substantually affected by this conspiracy. Any reasonable person would have to conclude that twitter alone would have been more than enough to have thrown the last POTUS election.

No doubt these same shenanigans were done by both sides anywhere they could make it happen with the other media and social platforms. But this is the first hard evidence we can see of it.

The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to a private company in the first place. Thus your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.

The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to a private company in the first place. Thus your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Lol, I know right? It is stupid calling any election illegitimate in which any big private business picked sides and only helped or promoted one side because that describes EVERY federal election in the history of the USA.

Besides, it makes sense for a responsible tech business to prevent the use their services for hackers or similar data theives to profit from unethical activity. Twitter has a perfectly valid, non-political, and ethical reason to suppress the Biden laptop story. Not that MAGAs would ever recognize that.

Besides, it makes sense for a responsible tech business to prevent the use their services for hackers or similar data theives to profit from unethical activity. Twitter has a perfectly valid, non-political, and ethical reason to suppress the Biden laptop story.
But it didn't. That's what the release shows. They just made continued post hoc excuses to appease the Biden campaign.

Besides, it makes sense for a responsible tech business to prevent the use their services for hackers or similar data theives to profit from unethical activity. Twitter has a perfectly valid, non-political, and ethical reason to suppress the Biden laptop story.
But it didn't. That's what the release shows. They just made continued post hoc excuses to appease the Biden campaign.
What about the direct communications between Trump and Hannity et al at Fox News. They didn't cover numerous subjects because Trump asked them not to.

What came out was that Hannity privately advised Trump to concede. On his show of course he ranted as always.

FOX did eventuality pull back from Trump, but did not publicly denounce him.

What about the direct communications between Trump and Hannity et al at Fox News. They didn't cover numerous subjects because Trump asked them not to.
or OAN pushing fake news. I mean, the lies were so out of control that big tech instituted fact checking BECAUSE of twitler's lies, not in order to make him lose. Now, if there were no lying and making stuff up, there'd be no reason to suspect the Hunter Biden laptop story was another shenanigan. And half the Hunter Biden stories WERE fake news and the ones that weren't were irrelevant to a Biden Presidency.

Plus, if OAN didn't exist, Trump wouldn't have so much support. Besides all that, Twitter was listening to the Republican Party and Democratic Party campaigns thru feedback to try to get a handle on fake news. OAN and Fox were deliberately trying to make Trump win. Including pushing fake news about Hunter Biden and trying to make him a centerpiece of the election.

Right now, right-wingers have been so brainwashed and conditioned by propaganda, if they hear "Hunter Biden" they start laughing and if they hear "Hunter Biden files," they think "Ahah, more proof Joe Biden did election fraud."

Had Elon Musk not bought the company, these twitter files would never have been seen by the public.

Yeah, he's an incompetent fool.

Proving beyond all doubt the Biden administration

LOL. This was all from 2020 when Biden wasn't in office, but when your friend was.

in collusion with twitter violated 1st amendment rights of all Americans.

Double LOL, no. Even if he were President at the time, it wouldn't be a violation if he asked Twitter to remove a story. It would be bad government, the kind of thing Trump did all the time, but not illegal. It would be illegal for Biden to use government force on Twitter to take down this story, but then it would only be violating the First Amendment of the story producers and publishers, not the rights of all Americans. *gasp!*

Anyone can ask Twitter to remove a tweet, and sometimes they will no matter who is asking. But Biden never asked Twitter to remove the NY Post story anyway, as far as is known.

Twitter can also arbitrarily remove anything they want to without violating the 1A, even though it would be a poor way to run a site like that, which is of course the way Musk is running it.

And with their collusion right before a POTUS election, caused the expected outcome (in this very close race) to be substantually affected by this conspiracy. Any reasonable person would have to conclude that twitter alone would have been more than enough to have thrown the last POTUS election.

Triple LOL. Twitter's suppression only made the story more well know than it would have been. And as some of us learned recently, Twitter does not provide much link referral traffic to begin with.

Not to mention that there is nothing in the story proven to show any wrongdoing by Joe Biden. If anyone was or would have been influenced by the story to vote against him, they should have had their voting rights removed, in a perfect world.

Last edited:
What fucking idiot thinks the First Amendment dictates what individuals (not government) can choose to say or do?
Whomever holds this opinion has no clue what America is and is an enemy by opposing the Constitutional protections for me, as an individual, to choose to do business with whomever I want..
What are theses "files"? Something like "read the report" (that says the opposite of what I want it to say, 'cause I never read it and am totally counting on whomever I say "read the report" to, won't read it either.

It applies to the federal government of which the Biden administration would apply. Although twitter is a private company they are also acting as a defacto monopoly of the public square purposely not following their own policy censoring everthing other than what the Biden administration deems acceptable. Hard evidence printed out for all to see.

Back
Top Bottom