• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

'Follow On' Word Game

Neither "Mohican" or "Marvel" follow from previous entries.

Technically, 'Chingachgook' didn't work either, but I tried to run with it. I understood you were playing with words a bit ('eye ching' instead of 'I Ching'), which left me to do something with 'gook'... which I couldn't think of anything for that which wasn't racist.... thus the concession.

Next entry uses 'Strange' as the first part of a transition phrase, (for example, "Strange Magic"), then use the second part of the transition phrase to start the actual entry (for example: "magic wand")

(I'm not saying the next entry HAS to be magic wand.... It was just an example. There are other options)

Standing entry is: Doctor Strange

Yeah. I messed up. Instead of leveraging of the last word I leveraged off both words.

Ergo hawkeye leads to the last mohican Chingachgook And Dr. STrange naturally leads to marvel comics and Marvel films

So lets take

Doctor Strange

smelling odor

OK?

I dunno; "strange smelling odor" might be a legitimate phrase, but "smelling odor" is questionable as a legitimate two-word phrase.

Yeah, I think "smelling oder" is stretching it a bit; you described something more akin to "scent sample".

We're still at:

Doctor Strange

Persistence, folks! We'll get it rolling again eventually! :D

Back
Top Bottom