• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

For those worried about a Trumptastrophe, just remember one thing

The sun will still rise tomorrow morning

The sun will stay where it is. The Earth's rotation will give the illusion (as viewed from the surface) of the sun 'rising'.

This is exactly the kind of anti-intellectual pseudoscientific nonsense that led to the resurgence of the One Nation party in Australia, the departure of Britain from the EU, and the election of Donald Trump as President of the USA.

Thanks, Obama. :mad:

The sun will stay where it is. The Earth's rotation will give the illusion (as viewed from the surface) of the sun 'rising'.

This is exactly the kind of anti-intellectual pseudoscientific nonsense that led to the resurgence of the One Nation party in Australia, the departure of Britain from the EU, and the election of Donald Trump as President of the USA.

Perhaps you need a bex, a good cry and a lie down? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Is that what that blinding light is?

The fading light is the receding glory of the House of Clinton (about damn time too).

Perhaps you need a bex, a good cry and a lie down? :D
Tried that. Now moved on to beer, wine and spirits.

Stupidity is obviously the way of the future, so I have to seriously knuckle down to killing some brain cells.

If it did, it's behind the very depressing bank of clouds.

It is a dark day for the USA.

The only silver lining is that Trump will only last 4 years because his presidency will be a total disaster and all those who didn't vote for him get to mock the deplorables that did, once he completely fails to restore American to 1950s white, Christian, male dominated supremacy as he promised.

If our country can survive him.

The only silver lining is that Trump will only last 4 years because his presidency will be a total disaster and all those who didn't vote for him get to mock the deplorables that did, once he completely fails to restore American to 1950s white, Christian, male dominated supremacy as he promised.

I am sure that you could survive Trump (or Clinton).

I am sure that you could survive Trump (or Clinton).

He gets to name the next Supreme Court justice.
Trump knows nothing about the Constitution.
A lot of Trump's plans include turning the US into a police state and nuking the enemies of the US.
He has a Republican House and Senate behind him, but the only plus about that is that most of them despise him.

We'll see how far in the toilet we land.

Yeah, but I liked the US being a pretty decent and strong country. But I suppose all empires fall.

And I can give up on the idea of my daughter going to college in 15 years/

Yeah, but I liked the US being a pretty decent and strong country. But I suppose all empires fall.

Yea, it's not going to be a fun four years. Affordable college is done. Millions will lose their health insurance. The budget deficit will explode. The environment will continue to suffer.

The last bumbling fool sat around with a thumb up his ass when Richard Clarke warned of a terror strike. And we seriously fucked up the Middle East... in just one fucking term of a bumbling idiot.

Yea, it's not going to be a fun four years. Affordable college is done. Millions will lose their health insurance. The budget deficit will explode. The environment will continue to suffer.
And The Pill may be outlawed in some states once the Pence Supreme Court rules Griswold v Connecticut is invalid.

But think of all the snarky "I told you so" tweets that liberals can put out just before they get eaten by cannibalistic raiders in the post-apocalyptic wasteland.

But think of all the snarky "I told you so" tweets that liberals can put out just before they get eaten by cannibalistic raiders in the post-apocalyptic wasteland.
Dude, we are closing our border to maple syrup and Zambonis. So you better start getting serious.

Dude, we are closing our border to maple syrup and Zambonis. So you better start getting serious.

The reason that the border is closed is because of the wall that we're building and the first payment from you guys to have us build it is due next Tuesday, so get out your damn checkbooks.

The reason that the border is closed is because of the wall that we're building and the first payment from you guys to have us build it is due next Tuesday, so get out your damn checkbooks.

I thought you guys used chequebooks up there?

Back
Top Bottom