• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

FUCK politics!

Davka

Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Has anyone else noticed how often politics and fucking overlap? Or sucking, or having a "wide stance," or walking the Appalachian Trail? Seriously, the very idea of politicians reproducing should be enough to give you night sweats.

Politics and fucking overlap for Americans because we Americans are too fucking concerned with the fucking our politicians do instead of worrying about their competence in matters of governance.

Yes. Unfortunately, because I am a Government employee I cannot say anything negative about my current state government. So I am fucked.

Not only that, because they are threatening to move to a NATIONAL system of employing teachers, I cannot say anything negative about our Federal government. So I am fucked.

Basically, because I work for A government, I am fucked.

Enough said.

BTW. I am supposed to be a caring supportive individual who teaches our next generation. ... I hope I get to do that in a free society.

Politics and fucking overlap for Americans because we Americans are too fucking concerned with the fucking our politicians do instead of worrying about their competence in matters of governance.

It only stands to reason, as our politicians too often seem overly concerned with the fucking we do.

I thought that those "wide stances," were for republicans and conservatives who have that special warm feeling
for public restrooms in airports? I guess hating on gay people makes them closer to their God. But all that toe taping? Yikes!!!

Oh well "FTW!"

Peace D

Pegasus

Has anyone else noticed how often politics and fucking overlap? Or sucking, or having a "wide stance," or walking the Appalachian Trail? Seriously, the very idea of politicians reproducing should be enough to give you night sweats.
And in Louisiana, running fer guvner, David "Diaper Baby" Vitter. Who's playing hard to the hard right. Wheeeeeee! Governor Diaper Baby.Rolls off the tongue real pretty, doesn't it? Now, how to smuggle pampers into Diaper Baby Vitter rallies to wave around. This could be a fun election. If he wins, will the great state of Louisiana have to hire a nanny to change his diapies?

And in Louisiana, running fer guvner, David "Diaper Baby" Vitter. Who's playing hard to the hard right. Wheeeeeee! Governor Diaper Baby.Rolls off the tongue real pretty, doesn't it? Now, how to smuggle pampers into Diaper Baby Vitter rallies to wave around. This could be a fun election. If he wins, will the great state of Louisiana have to hire a nanny to change his diapies?

2015 is a bit of a ways off, ain't it Charlie?

2015 is a bit of a ways off, ain't it Charlie?

Poor Louisiana. They won't be using diapers at all. They are going to want access to all that shit to sling at each other. That poor state. It has human disasters and a who shitpot full of natural disasters in its future. Glad I don't live there.

Back
Top Bottom