• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Funny images.

angelo

Deleted
Basic Beliefs
atheist
cc1d79ea3d16fa5f9881b0422bb6441f.jpg

Well, it kinda reminds me of my bumper sticker in 1988. It was a parody of Pat Robertson's campaign sticker, showing Robertson and saying 'Pray he doesn't make it.'

But that wasn't funny.
What was funny was all the other drivers that saw the pattern, the colors, and assumed i was a Robertson supporter.
So this might be funny if people saw it and thought the person brandishing it was a Hllary supporter... But that's not a funny image. It's a funny trick to play on people who don't read things too closely.

I'll bite

Bernie_sanders_free_shit.jpg

(this does not reflect my opinion, but it fits the thread)

Funny-Political-11.jpg

With elections coming up in some parts of the world, what could be more humorous than political images?

We already have a thread for images that are actually funny. Take it to the political forum.
shut the hell up people!
if the wingnuts want to put all their fucktarded neocon delusional 'funny' images in this thread instead of wasting space in the humor thread of a pinko commie forum, let them do so and spare the rest of us the trouble of scrolling past their bullshit every day and rolling our eyes.

We already have a thread for images that are actually funny. Take it to the political forum.
shut the hell up people!
if the wingnuts want to put all their fucktarded neocon delusional 'funny' images in this thread instead of wasting space in the humor thread of a pinko commie forum, let them do so and spare the rest of us the trouble of scrolling past their bullshit every day and rolling our eyes.

:hysterical: :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom