• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Game thread - post nonsense word, next player defines, posts next nonsense word

Angry Floof

Tricksy Leftits
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist
Post a nonsense word, then next player gives it a definition and posts the next nonsense word.

I'll start with nonsense word FLOIN.

The money that is collected from a fountain at the mall, plaza, or hospital lobbylobby

"Yeah, went thru the monthly algicide treatment at the fountain, got $32,12 in floins."

DIDDUMS

A series of idiotic events preceding a climactic point.

Trump's DIDDUMS was the cause of January 6th.

BOFLAPLE

A legal term (usually found in homeowners insurance policies) for the glue holding this shitshow together.

"It took three hours of reading through all the GUMPLUP to confirm we had flood damage coverage"

BALTCREEG

BALTCREEG
Refers to the tactics of one who thinks having a monopoly on the purple real estate in Monopoly puts them in an good position for a hostile takeover of, well, anything. A bastardization of "Baltic-Krieg", means to attack from a position of miniscule advantages.

"Don Trump, Junior's list of how he'd run the country if he was president is a real BALTCREEG manifesto."

"FITZER-PRAIN"

The thing that disreputable mechanics tell female customers needs to be replaced in their car.

"Smazzle"

I was wondering where you were.

Smazzle - a kiss laid upon someone's face for the purpose of transferring a quantity of glitter.

'The boss came into the breakroom as they were cutting the cake and i smazzled him. I smazzled him goooooood. Got it in his beard, his tie, his ears, his shirt pocket, his chest hair....'

Funduscus

A cooked cut of animal which is unidentifiable due to the butcher's ineptitude, lacking motor skills, or psychosis.

"So, the menu SAYS thighs, breasts, drumsticks, but every tim i go there, i end up with a plonchop. Pretty sure the cook there is writing a militant vegan manifesto."

Hoil.

The act of swindling a person out of their currency using second-rate street performance.

"Instead of money for food, I gave money for guitar lessons to a street performer before I realized THAT was the Brazzlebite."

Dinglezerg

Dinglezerg - The state of being at least partially undressed due to it being laundry day.

"Can't come over right now, honey, I'm in full dinglezerg until the washer's done."

Aizingwau

Pooglatze
A maneuver involving bumping shoulders that adolescent street fighters use to intimidate their opponents.

"My son Pooglatze'd a little girl at the park just before she broke his nose".

Blibstog

Back
Top Bottom