• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Game thread - post nonsense word, next player defines, posts next nonsense word

The act of freezing wine or grapes in order to ice-down a glass of wine without watering-down the wine itself.

"Grandma used to always use red wine for her blibstog. Which kinda made it freaky if she was serving white wine at dinner. Looked like some spat blood in the glass."

Fliend-storp, Fliend-storping, Fliend-storped.

Unwelcome interference mainly from a business or personal affiliate.

"I used to think waste management was a path to success until it fliend-storped my sex life".

Dibtoid

Edit: Opps

Last edited:
"Dibtoid"
Noun, (archaic) a remotely operated machine used to secure decorative ribbons to the upper curve of a lady's bustle.
Noun, (current) a derogatory term for a job that is incredibly superfluous. A machine for decorations for an affectation, for example.
Noun, (slang) a REALLY derogatory term for a person whose job is a made-up position created for the employement of an idiot.

"He's all excited about his promotion to Executive Assistant Director of Underutilized Resources, but he's the only one in his Daddy's company who doesn't realize he's the dibtoid."

Erlaich

Last edited:
Erlaich, adj

Just out of date enough to be socially embarrassing, and not, like, archaic.

Plootmole - A unit of measure for farts. Like several other measurements, modern precision instruments means the standard, as defined, is usually ridiculously overlarge. Thus, most measured discharges are in fractions of a plootmole.

'I was in an elevator with my crush and three other people when she dropped an entire plootmole. Before anyone could say anything, i said, "Sorry. Doc warned me this might happen." They told me to go to Hell, she gave me her phone number.'

Fundergiepen

Plootmole - A unit of measure for farts. Like several other measurements, modern precision instruments means the standard, as defined, is usually ridiculously overlarge. Thus, most measured discharges are in fractions of a plootmole.

'I was in an elevator with my crush and three other people when she dropped an entire plootmole. Before anyone could say anything, i said, "Sorry. Doc warned me this might happen." They told me to go to Hell, she gave me her phone number.'

Fundergiepen
A declared draw in Fencing when the ummm... poles of the two opponents become twisted upon one other.

Schlod

Collective term for all names given to sexual organs, either by the wielder or his/her lover. Not to include derisive names from rivals or acquaintances.

"They spent so much time bragging in the locker room that the towel boy knew all their schlods."

Goof-pundle

Bankerswingder
A borrowed term from Lichtensteinian literature, the practice of throwing a party at least five feet underground.

"They found Grandpa's Cuban-missile-era fallout-shelter, then nothing would stop Mikal from throwing an old-fashioned bankerswingder down there."

Plitzea

"Drutch" - Nickname given to someone who is legally named after a biblical character, event, or chapter.

"Hey, how do you spell Deuteronomy? I'm writing invitations."
"Just call him Drutch. Everyone calls him Drutch. No one can spell Dooterotomy the same way twice in a row."

Feesle

Feesle = little annoying plastic hairs that develop on the rim of your frisbee from playing in the street.

“John really knows how to skip his frisbee, but the feesle on his disc will tear up your hands on the catch.”

Spikemung

"Spikemung" A means of producing nuclear waste containment through turning nuclear waste containment legislation into papier mache.

"I worked at INEL for twenty years, and the most effective shielding i ever saw was when the new regulations came out and we made spikemung out of the previous versions."

Meecha

Back
Top Bottom