• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Gentle George Zimmerman ROAD RAGE!

I am surprised more people in that area are not carrying weapons just because Zimmerman is on the loose.

What, this douchecannon again? What, did he need another way to get in the news now that the Ferguson PD owns the top spot on the "most violent overreaction to black people in the street" list?

The article could have been written a bit better. Like when Zimmerman admitted to talking to the guy, like what did Zimmerman say was stated?!

The story sounds a bit bogus. The "Do you know who I am?" part sounds like meme.

http://www.wesh.com/news/police-george-zimmerman-says-hes-doing-security-work-in-deland/27204242

Another incident from the link above. Quite a confusing narrative here where George Zimmerman claimed to have been hired to assume security in a friend's business in Deland, Fl. According to Johnson, Zimmerman's friend and owner of the said business, he never hired him and Zimmerman's decision to patrol the area was his own choice.

The above has the flavor of George Zimmerman having assumed the role of a neighborhood Watchman without his HOA having ever registered any neighborhood watch with the Seminole County Sheriff's Depart. That was another "of his own choice" role.

I am glad the Deland PD spotted Zimmerman that night. Also glad Johnson asked him to not return. Reason being that Zimmerman still carries a concealed weapon and no telling what type of drama might have resulted from him claiming to have intercepted an individual he believes was "up to no good" and shooting the said individual, resulting in a fatal outcome.No telling what response he would have given to a young Black male...walking near by his friend's business while exercising his protective role of his own choice, which he confused for meaning he had been "hired" by Johnson.

George Zimmerman needs to occupy his time with an official job and away from any assignment related to security, police work, surveillance etc... for as long as he carries a weapon.

tVjLxnv.gif

white MAN. He didn't seem to get in any trouble over his wife or girlfriend.

How can anyone still think this person is not (and was not always) a psychopath?

Another thread was posted with a more complete story, which seems to be consistent with most of the claims, including Zimmerman being outside of the guys place of work. Zimmerman is serious trouble... in case people hadn't noticed yet. That driver is lucky he wasn't wearing a hoodie.

Forget the hoodie... its a good thing the guy wasn't carrying Skittles. George will kill to get himself some Skittles, as I'm sure everyone knows.

I wonder if his defenders can now finally see that the narrative that Martin attacked him first is extremely implausible. I pegged Zimmerman as a thug when I learned he had attacked the off duty officer. Thugs are problem starters. Its obvious now with the multiple instances of conflict that Zimmerman isn't simply haplessly finding himself in trouble. He's creating these situations himself.

I wonder if his defenders can now finally see that the narrative that Martin attacked him first is extremely implausible.
No, they won't.
I pegged Zimmerman as a thug when I learned he had attacked the off duty officer. Thugs are problem starters. Its obvious now with the multiple instances of conflict that Zimmerman isn't simply haplessly finding himself in trouble. He's creating these situations himself.

No, they won't.
I pegged Zimmerman as a thug when I learned he had attacked the off duty officer. Thugs are problem starters. Its obvious now with the multiple instances of conflict that Zimmerman isn't simply haplessly finding himself in trouble. He's creating these situations himself.

Agreed - I think that any count of Zimmerman supporters who have had their confidence in that narrative shaken probably sits in the single digits.

Last edited:
It looks to me like Zimmerman is a man slowly working his way into jail where he belongs. Not this time....well sometime later then....that's only if somebody doesn't kill him first.

I had mentioned this in a thread on the temp Pd Forum on FRDB : what strikes me as very odd is that usually people who fear for their life due to a negative notoriety, tend to keep a very low profile. Which Zimmerman has not done.

Between his exhibiting himself on a website frequented by hundreds of thousands to sell his allegedly "original" painting, his showing up (uninvited) at his ex father-in-law home and his grabbing the electronic device held by his ex wife where she was recording him to then throw it on the ground, the resulting accusations from his ex that he had punched her father while in the garage, that he had been threatening them, showing his gun while in his vehicle pulled by the house etc.... and the other instance (out of State) of his being pulled over for speeding (Texas), then an alleged rescue he would have undertaken regarding an allegedly burning vehicle, and of course the drama surrounding his locking his girl friend out of her home while barricading himself, prompting her to call 911. Her initial narrative that he had threatened her with a gun to then be changed later on as she was interviewed by detectives. It became then a series of uncertain statements which pointed towards her not being sure any longer whether a gun was involved.

Mind you that the female seen on the video footage during the incident at his ex father-in-law home is the same female as the one who had called 911 on him while he was barricaded in her home.

The above seems to be from a script written for a soap opera. One where the main character keeps getting himself into very bizarre circumstances and situations while he is supposedly fearing for his life.

Forget the hoodie... its a good thing the guy wasn't carrying Skittles. George will kill to get himself some Skittles, as I'm sure everyone knows.

Yes, but he probably used drugs in the past, as most white people have experimented with drugs at some point.

And we all know from the arguments surrounding the killing of Treyvon, if someone used drugs at some point in the past, then you would be perfectly justified in killing them.

I had mentioned this in a thread on the temp Pd Forum on FRDB : what strikes me as very odd is that usually people who fear for their life due to a negative notoriety, tend to keep a very low profile. Which Zimmerman has not done.

Between his exhibiting himself on a website frequented by hundreds of thousands to sell his allegedly "original" painting, his showing up (uninvited) at his ex father-in-law home and his grabbing the electronic device held by his ex wife where she was recording him to then throw it on the ground, the resulting accusations from his ex that he had punched her father while in the garage, that he had been threatening them, showing his gun while in his vehicle pulled by the house etc.... and the other instance (out of State) of his being pulled over for speeding (Texas), then an alleged rescue he would have undertaken regarding an allegedly burning vehicle, and of course the drama surrounding his locking his girl friend out of her home while barricading himself, prompting her to call 911. Her initial narrative that he had threatened her with a gun to then be changed later on as she was interviewed by detectives. It became then a series of uncertain statements which pointed towards her not being sure any longer whether a gun was involved.

Mind you that the female seen on the video footage during the incident at his ex father-in-law home is the same female as the one who had called 911 on him while he was barricaded in her home.

The above seems to be from a script written for a soap opera. One where the main character keeps getting himself into very bizarre circumstances and situations while he is supposedly fearing for his life.

The only thing is that the stars in this little soap opera are not able to be resurrected and reappear after he kills them. I think the guy has disorderly disorder....so far defying diagnosis...but definitely real.

No, they won't.

Well, Zimmerman is only half white, so when he gets into a conflict with white people, it is obvious that Zimmerman caused the problem, but when he gets into a conflict with an African-American, then the African-American must have been the one to start the problem.

At least, I assume the logic will go something like that. Maybe not in the arguments they use, but certainly in their heads.

Back
Top Bottom