• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Girthergate

Leftists body shaming Trump despite claiming to despise body shaming?

Well, I can't tell you I'm deeply shocked at the hypocrisy.

Same way they say, "Orange man bad!" when they claim skin color is no reason to make fun of someone.

No one is body shaming Trump, they are pointing out the cunt's hypocrisy. Something you appear to be oblivious of, yet seem very willing to fabricate allegations of
attachment.php
being hypocritical. Case in point "Orange man bad" is not a condemnation of the colour of Trumps scales, but rather condemnation of the fucker's vanity.

You really should stop trying to read the minds of
attachment.php
. You're fucking terrible at it.

That "herring" looks an awful lot like a Grouper to me. Are you saying that Halfie is Trumpy's groupie? Maybe, but ...
I am coming to respect him more lately, since I only see where he is quoted. Looks more and more like an unabashed trumpdindunuffin and less like an "I'm not a Trumpsucker".

If he died on the crapper tomorrow, we’d have a “Weekend at Bernie’s” situation for a year. They’d just prop up the corpse and put out videos altered to make his lips move. They might even run him anyway.

Same way they say, "Orange man bad!" when they claim skin color is no reason to make fun of someone.
Isn't anything wrong with Trump's natural skin color. The joking is at his vanity which requires him to be sprayed to look so not pale.

I think about how much pancake Chris Matthews has on his face on MSNBC. But that is less vanity in that case as Americans wouldn't trust an old looking guy.

body shaming is about criticising one's appearance. This thread is about Trump's physical health, of which obesity is a huge contributor.
You do realize that he painted himself that color, like on purpose, right? He wasn't born that way, he chose the paint color.. and spray tans are well known to go orange as they wear out.

Isn't anything wrong with Trump's natural skin color. The joking is at his vanity which requires him to be sprayed to look so not pale.

I think about how much pancake Chris Matthews has on his face on MSNBC. But that is less vanity in that case as Americans wouldn't trust an old looking guy.

Did you ever notice how he's pale around the eyes where he's not painted? It must be hilarious to see him naked, his hands and head will be orange and the rest of him will be ghosty white like around his eyes. Funny shit.

As long as he resigns, I'm fine with giving him any sort of victory lap about it he wants to take. They can finally start all of those criminal cases they've had to put on hold because your country apparently decided that Presidents are above the law, despite your specifically creating the country for the sake of getting out from under a monarch.

If Trump resigns, it's time to get ready for Pence Derangement Syndrome by leftists. It will probably be worse than it was for Trump.

Did you ever notice how he's pale around the eyes where he's not painted? It must be hilarious to see him naked, his hands and head will be orange and the rest of him will be ghosty white like around his eyes. Funny shit.
There was a video of Pres. Trump at a church (yeah, I know right!). He was coming back from a golf outing... and he was up on stage... completely uncoated. It was almost shocking. I was confused why he didn't feel the need to doll up.

As long as he resigns, I'm fine with giving him any sort of victory lap about it he wants to take. They can finally start all of those criminal cases they've had to put on hold because your country apparently decided that Presidents are above the law, despite your specifically creating the country for the sake of getting out from under a monarch.

If Trump resigns, it's time to get ready for Pence Derangement Syndrome by leftists. It will probably be worse than it was for Trump.
We are just warming up. Get ready for Birth Certificate Gate, CoffeeGate, Dijon Mustard Gate, Rick Gates Gate, Hates White People Gate, Fruits for Dessert Gate! Oh yeah, we'll be coming at him hard. So hard it'll make everyone in the room uncomfortable!

Pence is evil. For sure. But it's not like Pence hasn't been pulling Trump's strings anyway when it comes to imposing Christian Taliban practices onto the US Government.

Last edited:
We are just warming up. Get ready for Birth Certificate Gate, CoffeeGate, Dijon Mustard Gate, Rick Gates Gate, Hates White People Gate, Fruits for Dessert Gate! Oh yeah, we'll be coming at him hard. So hard it'll make everyone in the room uncomfortable!

You forgot SmokingGate, The Apology Tour, Spending 200 million a day on the Asia trip, Death panels, secret Muslim jewelry and probably a bajillion others. Just remember if it wasn't for Donald Trump you'd all be living under Sharia law by now and the Superbowl would be replaced by public beheadings of conservatives carried out by transgender soy drinkers.

You forgot SmokingGate, The Apology Tour, Spending 200 million a day on the Asia trip, Death panels, secret Muslim jewelry and probably a bajillion others. Just remember if it wasn't for Donald Trump you'd all be living under Sharia law by now and the Superbowl would be replaced by public beheadings of conservatives carried out by transgender soy drinkers.
We’ll make Nipplegate seem like a rational complaint.

Tan suitgate, gangster fist bumpgate...

You do realize that he painted himself that color, like on purpose, right? He wasn't born that way, he chose the paint color.. and spray tans are well known to go orange as they wear out.

My own opinion is that it reveals how vain and superficial he is. Anyway I had to look it up:
Dihydroxyacetone (or DHA for short) is the ingredient in a spray tan solution that darkens your skin. Too much DHA (also called DHA oversaturation) and your skin will instead react by starting to turn orange.

Back
Top Bottom