• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Girthergate

You forgot SmokingGate, The Apology Tour, Spending 200 million a day on the Asia trip, Death panels, secret Muslim jewelry and probably a bajillion others. Just remember if it wasn't for Donald Trump you'd all be living under Sharia law by now and the Superbowl would be replaced by public beheadings of conservatives carried out by transgender soy drinkers.

Tan suitgate, gangster fist bumpgate...

And how many people went to jail from all these scandals again? It would be roughly the same as Trump's scandals right?

You forgot SmokingGate, The Apology Tour, Spending 200 million a day on the Asia trip, Death panels, secret Muslim jewelry and probably a bajillion others. Just remember if it wasn't for Donald Trump you'd all be living under Sharia law by now and the Superbowl would be replaced by public beheadings of conservatives carried out by transgender soy drinkers.

Tan suitgate, gangster fist bumpgate...

And how many people went to jail from all these scandals again? It would be roughly the same as Trump's scandals right?

I think the prisoner count from tansuitgate alone is more than Trump's scandals combined.

No one is body shaming Trump, they are pointing out the cunt's hypocrisy. Something you appear to be oblivious of, yet seem very willing to fabricate allegations of
attachment.php
being hypocritical. Case in point "Orange man bad" is not a condemnation of the colour of Trumps scales, but rather condemnation of the fucker's vanity.

You really should stop trying to read the minds of
attachment.php
. You're fucking terrible at it.

so, if you're an example of the left, the left is misogynist, and finds female genitalia just nasty.

One can criticize someone' else's dietary and make-up choices.

No one is body shaming Trump, they are pointing out the cunt's hypocrisy. Something you appear to be oblivious of, yet seem very willing to fabricate allegations of
attachment.php
being hypocritical. Case in point "Orange man bad" is not a condemnation of the colour of Trumps scales, but rather condemnation of the fucker's vanity.

You really should stop trying to read the minds of
attachment.php
. You're fucking terrible at it.

so, if you're an example of the left, the left is misogynist, and finds female genitalia just nasty.

Sure, why not?

Here's a link on this topic:
https://heavy.com/news/2019/11/trump-chest-pain/

Also, here's my take. His regular physical probably includes checking his heart. It could be true that he thought he might have palpitations, contacted his doctor, and the doctor was like, "it's almost time for your annual physical. Why not come in and we'll check your heart early?"

Trump came out of it saying it's just part 1 of the physical....which he does in January.

My understanding is that the White House is well equipped to do EKGs and other similar tests and evaluations on the dime.

I know first hand that the FAT (first aid and trauma) Kit (that we built and is never more than a few feet from the POTUS) has all those diagnostic capabilities and more.
Anyone who takes anything coming out of this Whitehouse at face value deserves intravenous disinfectants and lightbulbs shoved up their butt.

I'm guessing the doc won't promise to find bone spurs that'll prevent Bonespurs participating in a debate.

Back
Top Bottom