• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Giuliani a star in Borat's new film.

Watched the entire movie last night On Prime. Giuliani’s actions are really sick. He is stroking her hips just before he lays down. He’s gushing at the prospect of sex with her. Granted she is hot. I can’t say for sure if that’s his expectation or not, but it’s pretty damn close. She at least didn’t identify herself as 15 years old. Or at least I didn’t hear it.

Maria Bakalova is not 15, she is 24. In the movie she is playing the part of Borat's 15 year old daughter.

That is hilarious. And I will never un-see it.

I like the earlier clip they use of Giuliani when he says “from the top to the bottom” but has his hands up high for “bottom” and low for “top”.

Rudy freaks out during a Fox News interview.

Recently embarrassed by his appearance in a compromising scene the new Borat movie, Giuliani was being pressed on the provenance of stories about what is claimed to be Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Host Lisa Kennedy Montgomery suggested that the stories emanating from the ‘found’ laptop and reported by the New York Post were similar to the kind of broad smear that the famed Christopher Steele dossier makes about the president. This angered Giuliani, who said 'You better apologize for that!'

I see the hypocrisy he displays when he complains about being smeared while that is exactly the same thing he's doing to the Bidens.

(video in the link)

Found a postable clip.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/zA9SCX3lcpE[/YOUTUBE]

Back
Top Bottom