• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

God is My Superpower

The only moral theory of evolution is the one that sees all of existence as a rational process intended to create a rational being in man.
Uh … I am not going to undertake to explain evolution to someone who is already dug into a false idea about it.
But I will tell you this:
THERE IS NO “INTENT” TO EVOLUTION.

Evolution is a process undergone by every population of imperfect self replicators inhabiting a dynamic environment.
PERIOD.

When you keep basing your invectives on your mistaken notion that there is such intent, you look like a fool to those who have studied and understood evolution.

On one hand it's pathetic how little they try to understand the concept. but on the other it's hilarious because they're just arguing against a straw man they made up.

On one hand it's pathetic how little they try to understand the concept. but on the other it's hilarious because they're just arguing against a straw man they made up.
Kind of incredible really. Evolution has been “proven” to the same degree as “gravity”. You can call either false, too, but in the case of evolution you will need to offer something beyond “goddidit” to explain the observations that evolutionary theory explains perfectly.

You will also have to explain how predictions made by ToE can come true. How did Neil Shubin know where to look for Tiktaalik?*

* I asked that question on CARM and one of their unflappable faithful replied;
“He looked in the fish layer.”

:hysterical:

Back
Top Bottom