• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Gohmert tells Congress the "good news" that non-Christians are going to hell

I support the right of the Tea Party branch of the GOP to keep this up long and loud.

In fact, I encourage it.

Everytime I see another dumbass quote from Gohmert, it reminds of General Sheridan's quip about Texas - "If I owned Texas and hell, I'd rent Texas and live in hell."

I would like to thank patriot Gohmert for justifying my frequent use of the phrase "as dumb as a Texas Republican."

It is good to see Christians admitting that Christianity is fundamentally incompatible with the basic freedoms on which this nation was founded.

As much as I admire the work of Lynn, this unfortunately illustrates the problems of how liberal Christians are to confronting fundamentalists. Seems like Lynn's theology is caught between a rock and a hard place. I think Gohmert finds a Christian pastor that disagrees with him politically and ideologically a basic afront to his religion and his identity.

Seems like Lynn's theology is caught between a rock and a hard place.
No. he believes what he believes about The Lord, and he has a political view about what the country should be doing about his and everyone else's beliefs.
Whether or not he believes i'm hell bent, he doesn't hold that the government should be trying to tell me how to avoid it.

I support the right of the Tea Party branch of the GOP to keep this up long and loud.

In fact, I encourage it.

Ksen I am there with you on this one.

Keep giving them rope and they will hang themselves. And the fun part is these "extremist" well most still think that they are some kind of grassroots movement. The fact is that we know by the paper trials that the Tea Party is funded by the real assholes; The 1%! You know Charles and co.

Peace

Pegasus

Here is a selfie of Cantor this morning.

toast.jpg

In fact, I encourage it.
I'd rather have an opposition that I could one day want to vote for, not fear their election.

Back
Top Bottom