• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Google Removes Chrome Extention Used to Track and Harass Jews

Anyone who thinks like a Nazi can go fuck themselves.

Anyone who thinks its okay to imprison a person for a slogan on a t-shirt is thinking like a Nazi. It is thinking like that and support for such laws that led to the Holocaust and to all instances throughout history of authoritarian abuse of human rights by the State.

Anyone who thinks like a Nazi can go fuck themselves.
Anyone who thinks its okay to imprison a person for a slogan on a t-shirt is thinking like a Nazi.
Oh touche! Except, I'm talking about people promoting Nazi causes. Actual Nazi causes, not in some vague, 'I don't like them so I'll call them a Nazi' sort of thing, but actual Nazi things.
It is thinking like that and support for such laws that led to the Holocaust...
Yes, because we all know intolerance of hate speech led to the Holocaust.
...and to all instances throughout history of authoritarian abuse of human rights by the State.
And in general, the state should have no business in the thoughts of its civilians, but Nazis, there has been no more a black and white moral position of a national group of people. Nazis are as close to "evil" as can be had. People that support such an ideology, support one of the worst crimes committed on the planet ever.

Who broke this story? (((Mic)))?

>>>-----------------running away------------->>>

He is Jewish, by the way...

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't you be posting this on Stormfront or something?

That is not an argument.

Have you made an argument?

If your fetish is to keep careful track of the members of a specific ethnic group, fine, go ahead. But you should know that everyone else thinks you're super weird and potentially sinister for doing it...

This is the man who I am fairly sure who started the "echo" for the Jews, which was turned into the parentheses to give a sense of the echo:

He addresses it here:

I guess I'll have to use IE to do my Jew harassing from now on.

The creator of the echo react to news coverage:

Shitty reporting from the BBC, no explanation of the rationale behind the triple parentheses.

Back
Top Bottom