• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

GOP primary front runner - Twitter video saying he is RINO Hunting

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Yeah, it sounds a bit alarmist. And then you can see the Tweet.

The most outrageous part of this is the guy is threatening people in HIS OWN party. People that don't even exist! Liz Cheney is strongly conservative, hasn't given into to Biden. No Republican has.

For those the name jostles a memory cell, yes, he's the guy that tied up his mistress, naked, in the basement and took a photo of her as blackmail material. That piece of trash is leading in polls to take the GOP nomination for the US Senate.
poll article said:
In southeast Missouri, Greitens took 46 percent of the vote, more than 4:1 ahead of Schmitt.
Conservative rural Americans.

Let's Go Homelander!

Last edited:
he's the guy that tied up his mistress, naked, in the basement and took a photo of her as blackmail material.
What a great bullet point for the résumé of a GOP candidate. I bet Trump is jealous.

I think we've found the poster boy for the Republican's mental health reform campaign.

Do you apply at your local voting registration office? Fire one ballot at them?

That's not surprising; the moderates in their own party are the most enduring threat to a fascist project. Their voters already hate Democrats, while de-humanizing fellow Republicans is a more complicated task. But if they aren't also put on the chopping block somehow, there's no way to subvert majority rule, there will always be too many people "in the middle".

In the olden days (i.e. ten or fifteen years ago) we could be certain this was parody from Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert or The Onion. But by this point I'm almost ready to believe this is a REAL ad from a REAL QOPAnon candidate; and that this turd is the frontrunner now.

Almost. If this IS real, just bash my brains out already.

If this IS real, just bash my brains out already.
Is real. Missouri GOP Senate Leader Rowden called the cops over it.

I confess that my feigned disbelief and request to bash my brains out were disingenuous. (I have my own peculiar style of "humor.") I assumed the guy was real, probably a moron selling pillows, or a former Sugar-daddy of Lauren Boebert.

But I clicked your link anyway and discover that this psychopathic Trumpsucker is a Former Missouri Governor. Now I AM astounded!

If this IS real, just bash my brains out already.
Is real. Missouri GOP Senate Leader Rowden called the cops over it.

I confess that my feigned disbelief and request to bash my brains out were disingenuous. (I have my own peculiar style of "humor.") I assumed the guy was real, probably a moron selling pillows, or a former Sugar-daddy of Lauren Boebert.

But I clicked your link anyway and discover that this psychopathic Trumpsucker is a Former Missouri Governor. Now I AM astounded!
Former Governor because of an affair and allegedly forcing said mistress to take nude photos so he could blackmail her. He denies the photo/blackmail part... of course he still resigned over it making one wonder just how innocent he actually was.

Regarding satire, you need to remember satire is supposed to have comic hooks. There is nothing remotely funny in the OP.

...and discover that this psychopathic Trumpsucker is a Former Missouri Governor. Now I AM astounded!

This guy has always been batsh*t crazy. I had a waitress friend who had an encounter with him during his campaign for governor that was completely nuts. I tried to point that out to people but had no luck.

Ruth

Back
Top Bottom