• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Growing Up with a Black Cop

When I think prohibition, I think something far wider than the temperance movement.

Instead I see the effort to ban a series of things which religious people accused of making people irreligious, the things that people they found distasteful did.
Feminists. It was feminists. While the boys were away fighting a war the feminists set to plan that they’d have no fun on return. The Wokes of their day.

I'm certain that if police actually performed more raids in white neighborhoods they'd be driven to the streets as well. I suppose that unlike black people white people are ok with drugs being sold out of their homes. I know in my neck of the woods hoodlums are being pushed out of the house by home owners, family members, spouses & neighbors (because the police are known to get the address wrong and endanger adjacent houses) for fear of their homes getting raided. And don't you jump to that first idiotic thought! They actually don't want to be around the hoodlum or drugs, the raids simply offer extra seasoning for their decision.

If you think about it, it doesn't make sense that people keep selling on the streets if they are so easily caught (judging by arrest statistics) but they do it anyway. I'm explaining why. But you don't give a shit about good black people, you just wanna harp on bad black people. Not original.
Were you not paying attention? The problem isn't indoors vs street, but known-customers vs all-comers. When they won't sell to you unless an existing customer vouches for you it's very hard for the cops to convict them of dealing. And when it's done at low volume the neighbors won't even know.

Back in the housing collapse a house very nearby was turned into a grow. Nobody said anything because nobody knew.
In my neighborhood, not far from my house, it took persistent efforts on the part of long time residents to get the police to bust a rental house with lots of suspicious goings on: cars pulling up, someone going inside and then leaving a few minutes later, continuously.

I'm certain that if police actually performed more raids in white neighborhoods they'd be driven to the streets as well. I suppose that unlike black people white people are ok with drugs being sold out of their homes. I know in my neck of the woods hoodlums are being pushed out of the house by home owners, family members, spouses & neighbors (because the police are known to get the address wrong and endanger adjacent houses) for fear of their homes getting raided. And don't you jump to that first idiotic thought! They actually don't want to be around the hoodlum or drugs, the raids simply offer extra seasoning for their decision.

If you think about it, it doesn't make sense that people keep selling on the streets if they are so easily caught (judging by arrest statistics) but they do it anyway. I'm explaining why. But you don't give a shit about good black people, you just wanna harp on bad black people. Not original.
Were you not paying attention? The problem isn't indoors vs street, but known-customers vs all-comers. When they won't sell to you unless an existing customer vouches for you it's very hard for the cops to convict them of dealing. And when it's done at low volume the neighbors won't even know.

Back in the housing collapse a house very nearby was turned into a grow. Nobody said anything because nobody knew.

And I don't think you're paying attention to what I'm really saying. It don't give a fuck about the difference between white drug dealers/users vs black drug dealers/users, I WAS SAYING THAT NOT ONLY BLACK PEOPLE USE AND/OR SELL DRUGS BECAUSE IT SEEMS CERTAIN FOLKS ONLY WANT TO BANG ON ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE SELLING/USING DRUGS. Some folks seem to be so focused on my people doing this and that but NEVER FUCKING LOOK AT THEIR OWN PEOPLE. Meanwhile in the hood I'm supposed to do everything I can to stop complete strangers because I'm brown while the same folks ignore their own people doing the same shit because "well golly gosh Billy we didn't know you were selling coke & weed out your barn". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom