• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

HA HA HA Jerry Falwell jr

crazyfingers

Supermagnon
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Secular Humanism
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/us/falwell-liberty-university-lawsuit-defamation/index.html

Jerry Falwell Jr. sues Liberty University for defamation

Falwell Jr.'s departure from the school came after a number of controversies. He came under fire in August for posting a picture on Instagram showing him with his pants unzipped and his midsection visible to the camera. In the photo, Falwell is seen holding a cup of dark liquid with one arm around a woman whose shorts are also unzipped.

Love those dominionist evangelicals who wish to impose their "morals" onto everyone else. He's big buddies with Trump I hear.

Does his lawyer realize LU's lawyers will be given the right of discovery? Who knows what else will turn up.

Ugh. What a pig. No wonder he loves his fellow pig Trump so much.

The picture really isn't that bad. He is making fun of his own potbelly because the woman is pregnant.

Or are you referring to his seemingly open marriage?

The hypocrisy I'll grant you.

The picture really isn't that bad. He is making fun of his own potbelly because the woman is pregnant.

I didn't notice his belly, just his character.

The irony was that the innocuous photo was what got him in trouble. I ponder if this was kind of the excuse after a bunch of other things.

I had to look. He's got that chubby guy thing going where his gut hangs down and divides into two little 'front buttocks' -- it actually looks like a baby butt is dangling above his pants. This is like paunchy guys you see mowing their lawn shirtless -- yecch. Cover that shit up. It's okay at the Y pool, because there, you're working on it. But otherwise, there's no such thing as "community beer belly". We understand it's there, but we don't want to see the big creases, the yeti nipples, and the Dunkin Donuts muffin-size man boobs.

The irony was that the innocuous photo was what got him in trouble. I ponder if this was kind of the excuse after a bunch of other things.

Pretty sure it's that he was in an open marriage.

If you're referring to why I called him a pig, you're wrong. And it's more than even the obvious hypocrisy. It's a privileged, rich, white man who uses his privilege, particularly his ability to hoodwink millions of ignorant and gullible people, to essentially live a life based on his own sexual pleasure. This is disgusting even if it did not conflict so dramatically with his claims of morality and demonizing of people who do the same. He's worse than a pig, actually.

If you're referring to why I called him a pig, you're wrong. And it's more than even the obvious hypocrisy. It's a privileged, rich, white man who uses his privilege, particularly his ability to hoodwink millions of ignorant and gullible people, to essentially live a life based on his own sexual pleasure. This is disgusting even if it did not conflict so dramatically with his claims of morality and demonizing of people who do the same. He's worse than a pig, actually.
I was addressing Jimmy's speculation about why he resigned. It was because of his and his wife's relationship. I wouldn't doubt that there may be even more compromising things.

I was addressing Jimmy's speculation about why he resigned. It was because of his and his wife's relationship. I wouldn't doubt that there may be even more compromising things.

Oh, gotcha.

LU should also sue JFJ back for ruining their reputation. It all went hand-in-hand.

Wait, he's in an open marriage? For real or is that just a conclusion drawn from apparent indiscretions?

Well, it appears to be open, even though Falwell describes it as an affair his wife had that didn't involve himself, but I think the reason it was even brought up is that this apparent sexual openness goes against Christian "values" and what is being speculated here is whether that was LU's main reason for allegedly defaming Falwell.

Wait, he's in an open marriage? For real or is that just a conclusion drawn from apparent indiscretions?

Well, it appears to be open, even though Falwell describes it as an affair his wife had that didn't involve himself, but I think the reason it was even brought up is that this apparent sexual openness goes against Christian "values" and what is being speculated here is whether that was LU's main reason for allegedly defaming Falwell.

I confess that I really don't give a rat's ass about any of the Falwell clan so I honestly had no idea.

I confess that I really don't give a rat's ass about any of the Falwell clan so I honestly had no idea.

I just enjoy shaming religious hypocrites.

I don't care about the feelings of the Falwell clan either, although I'm enjoying the schadenfreude.
I'm gay.

But can't somebody with better internetz make a meme out of Fall Well ?
Tom

Back
Top Bottom