• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Half Empty Arena for Trump Rally

Here are the highlights:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUr4HCJe8Lk[/youtube]

Testing causes coronavirus. Huh - learn something new everyday. Also, cheering because a guy can drink a glass of water, yikes what a low bar.
Well, I have to admit that his excuse for two-handed glass of water is kinda adequate. Of course it's an admission that he is fat

This rally is like what happened to his reality show.

People forget that while "The Apprentice" was initially successful, the ratings declined steadily for six seasons.

Facing cancellation, the producers of the show (not Trump) revamped it as "The Celebrity Apprentice." Instead of young ambitious wannabe executives competing for a job with Trump (and really, how many of them do you remember?) it became C-list celebrities vying for money to give to their favorite charity.

That goosed the ratings initially. I mean, who doesn't want to see Gary Busey arguing with Meat Loaf? But it was plugging holes in a sinking ship. They're so desperate to keep the circus going that they'll do anything. The difference this time around is that they don't have the very competent producers of the TV show available.
Didn't know that...

If this were a reality show, it would be unceremoniously cancelled. Unfortunately, it's reality.
Well, I think it will be canceled (in 5 months), but it will come with lots of noise.

Between the Berman firing, campaign staff and Secret Service catching Covid-19, maybe being played by TikTok teens, and empty seats, I would guess that Clownstick is quite pissy right now. Twiddle de Dotard seems rather quiet so far since the bust of a rally...I bet his group of sycophants aren't having a good day around him today.

Here are the highlights:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUr4HCJe8Lk[/youtube]

Testing causes coronavirus. Huh - learn something new everyday. Also, cheering because a guy can drink a glass of water, yikes what a low bar.
Wait...wut...ROTFLMA! He thought he needed to prove he could drink a glass of water single handedly...holy Zeus! Yeah, there's a clip for Biden to smear with...or at least a PAC group. Along with not being able to walk down a gentle sloping ramp on a dry sunny day without looking like my 91 year old dad...

Well, I think it will be canceled (in 5 months), but it will come with lots of noise.

I'm pleased to see that the Biden campaign is already addressing that noise. Yes, he will contest the election results regardless of margin of victory (or whose victory it is, for that matter).
Even if it's a total rout, I am apprehensive about Trump trying to burn down the country out of spite between November and late January. He always tries to destroy anyone and anything that goes against him, and he won't make any exception when it's the United States of America telling him to fuck off.

The spin doctors are saying Assbag's remark about slowing down testing for Covid-19 was tongue-in-cheek when everyone knows, including the spin doctors that it was head-in-ass.

Let's see if I've got this right. The stadium wasn't even half full...and the crowds were still packed directly in front and behind Trump just to make photos look good? How responsible.

15 minutes bitching how West Point set him up.
Wait, seriously?
WEST POINT??
First of all, this seems unlikely. Everyone on that field has sworn to take a bullet for this asswipe. They pride themselves on being ever more gung ho on patriotism than even the rest of the people in the same uniforms. If they had even an inkling that Draft-Dodger #1 might be embarrased on their stage, they'd have rebuilt it.

Second, if true, that would say a LOT about Boney's treatment of the military. Insulting, feuding with veterans, POWs serving flag officers; covering for war crimes. The effort required to get the military THAT pissed, to actively plan to embarrass the CINC on their hallowed ground? Wow.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/DereKYblacc/status/1274718348580880385/video/1[/TWEET]

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/DereKYblacc/status/1274718348580880385/video/1[/TWEET]
It is late, he is probably very tired. Mentally, it must have been very hard. He is coming home from a Game 7 blowout loss.

But on the other hand, fuck that vain insultopedia.

Back
Top Bottom