• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Half Empty Arena for Trump Rally

Trump's next rally is at a Student event in Phoenix, at a place (Mega-Church) that claims their ionized HVAC system will kill 99.9% of COVID-19 in the air.

You say you-all got Jaysus, but you still need your "i-o-", I say, "i-o-nized H,V,A,C" gewgaws? Don't you know that Lord Jaysus can by God zap those damn corona critters to hell? And He'll do it, too, if Trump tells Him.

You say you-all got Jaysus, but you still need your "i-o-", I say, "i-o-nized H,V,A,C" gewgaws? Don't you know that Lord Jaysus can by God zap those damn corona critters to hell? And He'll do it, too, if Trump tells Him.
This is a mega-church, not evangelical. Prayer doesn't save you from Covid-19... seed money does!

'Everybody hurts': Trump's sad 'walk of shame' after Tulsa rally delights critics | US news | The Guardian - "Video of Trump disembarking Marine One after lower than expected turnout as his campaign rally has been captioned, narrated and set to music in memes"
Considering that there are few aspects of his job that Donald Trump seems to actually enjoy performing besides speaking to his fervent fan base, Saturday’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma was meant to help the rudderless president get his stride back.

Confronted with a much lower-than-expected turnout for an event the campaign had touted as being in high demand, the president was reportedly angered and dumbfounded.
Lewandowski takes swipe at Trump campaign over Tulsa rally crowd size | Fox News
"I think a fundamental mistake was made. Over promising and under-delivering is the biggest mistake you can make in politics,” said Corey Lewandowski, who managed Trump’s first presidential campaign from its inception in 2015 until June of 2016 and who remains a close outside political counsel to the president.
The President’s Shock at the Rows of Empty Seats in Tulsa - The New York Times - "Inside the campaign, advisers believe disappointing attendance at the rally shows genuine fear of the coronavirus and the reality of President Trump’s sliding poll numbers."
Mr. Trump and Vice President Mike Pence had canceled plans at the last minute to speak at an outdoor overflow rally that was almost entirely empty, despite claims of nearly one million people registering for tickets to attend the event in Tulsa, Okla., and the president’s false boast of never having an empty seat at one of his events.

The president, who had been warned aboard Air Force One that the crowds at the arena were smaller than expected, was stunned, and he yelled at aides backstage while looking at the endless rows of empty blue seats in the upper bowl of the stadium, according to four people familiar with what took place. Brad Parscale, the campaign manager who had put the event together, was not present.
2 Trump campaign staffers at Tulsa rally tested positive for COVID-19 - Business Insider

What a failure of a rally.

'Everybody hurts': Trump's sad 'walk of shame' after Tulsa rally delights critics | US news | The Guardian - "Video of Trump disembarking Marine One after lower than expected turnout as his campaign rally has been captioned, narrated and set to music in memes"

Lewandowski takes swipe at Trump campaign over Tulsa rally crowd size | Fox News

The President’s Shock at the Rows of Empty Seats in Tulsa - The New York Times - "Inside the campaign, advisers believe disappointing attendance at the rally shows genuine fear of the coronavirus and the reality of President Trump’s sliding poll numbers."
Mr. Trump and Vice President Mike Pence had canceled plans at the last minute to speak at an outdoor overflow rally that was almost entirely empty, despite claims of nearly one million people registering for tickets to attend the event in Tulsa, Okla., and the president’s false boast of never having an empty seat at one of his events.

The president, who had been warned aboard Air Force One that the crowds at the arena were smaller than expected, was stunned, and he yelled at aides backstage while looking at the endless rows of empty blue seats in the upper bowl of the stadium, according to four people familiar with what took place. Brad Parscale, the campaign manager who had put the event together, was not present.
2 Trump campaign staffers at Tulsa rally tested positive for COVID-19 - Business Insider

What a failure of a rally.

IMG_5118.JPG

Blownuts bragged about having one million takers. He got 6200. Obviously the problem was too much virus testing. Our Moron-in-Chief wants to slow testing down so it doesn't look so bad.

I think the average 3rd grader has more intelligence than this doofus.

Back
Top Bottom