• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Happy Holidays - 30 dead or wounded at parade

They have a person of interest and know what kind of vehicle he's driving.

Reuters is claiming the shooter's. Idendity is known. 22 year old Robert E. Crimo III. Parkland is about 1/3 Jewish.

Police are swarming the house where he lived with his father and mother. I suspect every computer in that house is now in police possession.

White male, 18 to 20 years old. Still on the loose.
Yeah. CNN anchors were virtually creaming their pants because they got to repeat that tidbit every 30 seconds. Had it been otherwise, they'd ignore it for the most part.
Just like they quickly lost interest in the murders at the Waukesha Christmas parade last year once it was revealed the perp was a black supremacist.

I suspect this Crimo guy is Antifa or otherwise a leftist.
1. He looks like a central casting version of one.
images.jpeg
2. He is a rapper who goes by the moniker "Awake the Rapper". "Awake" is a synonym for "woke" essentially.
3. 4th of July parade lends itself more to a leftist motive.

Last edited:
The Akron victim should have killed half a dozen people to be taken in alive.
Well the so-called "victim" did shoot at police. And so police shot back.

Regular parade goes don't usually shoot back, esp. when it's somebody they can't even see because he is shooting from an impromptu sniper nest.

So it's an apples and nuclear submarines kind of comparison.

The Akron victim should have killed half a dozen people to be taken in alive.
Well the so-called "victim" did shoot at police. And so police shot back.

Regular parade goes don't usually shoot back, esp. when it's somebody they can't even see because he is shooting from an impromptu sniper nest.

So it's an apples and nuclear submarines kind of comparison.
Yes, guy who killed no one and allegedly fired at least two bullets killed by onslaught of bullets.

Guy who fired around as many bullets (as Akron guy was hit by) and killed/wounded 30, possibly more, captured alive.

Both people are allegedly guilty of serious crimes. The defense of, well the Akron person shot at the police... really is the dumbest fucking statement when considering the other guy murdered half a dozen and wounded 4 or more times that.

Police: We take this guy down, he murdered lots of people, but remember, he didn't shot at us. So let's not go over the top. It isn't like he committed a traffic violation.

link

I'm so sick of this shit.

article said:
“I felt shocked,” Trotter said. “How could this happen in a peaceful community like Highland Park.”
It is so presumptuous. But all the other mass murders in America happen in areas that were effectively Sodoms and Gomorrahs. There are too many people, with too many guns. And there isn't a damn thing we seem capable to do about it.

I suspect this Crimo guy is Antifa or otherwise a leftist.
1. He looks like a central casting version of one.
images-jpeg.39325
Definitely. The number 47 tattooed on his right temple is a dead giveaway, isn't it?

View attachment Robert Crimo.webp

Definitely. The number 47 tattooed on his right temple is a dead giveaway, isn't it?
As in AK47? I do not see how that is incompatible with him being an Antifa.
For starters, it's a rifle designed and manufactured by the communist Soviet Union. And since WWII, it has enjoyed wide use among armed groups, including leftist and otherwise anti-Western guerilla and terror groups.
Besides, many leftists in the US like long guns. For example, Garrett Foster was a #BLM protester in Austin who was sporting his AK47 when he was shot. The Seattle Soviet Republic (aka Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone) was guarded by armed people with rifles including AK47. The #BLM occupation of an Atlanta neighborhood (and which led to the murder of an 8 year old girl) also involved AK47 style rifles.

Back
Top Bottom