• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Happy Trump Reinstatement Day!

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

160249f33280a54898dd7d17fd953e3c.gif

Lindell is part of the Deep State. He is keeping all of his unimpeachable evidence of fraud a secret to keep Trump from being reinstated.

okay, if we're going to play 'Mike's really the hero' maybe he has evidence of election fraud, but on Trump's part. Actual actionable evidence with names and fingerprints.
And as long as Trump doesn't run again, it won't be made public. If Trump announces, BOOM! Headlines around the world,
Being Deep State is the only explanation for all those documents he swears he has but isn't giving to... anyone that could do anything with them, like Rep. Jordan.

Sickening truth: We could go through audit after audit in TX, PA, WI, GA, wherever, and it could be demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump and the GOP are big fat liars about election fraud -- and it wouldn't mean a goddamned thing. One third of our country is out of contact with reality.

So, is anyone counting how many times Trump has lost to Biden?
Election, recounts, lawsuit, rerecounts, rereREcounts...
Wait. Deep breath.

As I was giving my electoral report,
I met a man with 40 torts,
Each tort had 40 courts,
Each court gave 40 thwarts,
Each thwart spawned 40 supports,
All support got even firmer,
Then they all took horse dewormer.
Torts, courts, thwarts, malpractice,
How often have Trumpers tried to distract us?

So, is anyone counting how many times Trump has lost to Biden?
Election, recounts, lawsuit, rerecounts, rereREcounts...
Wait. Deep breath.

As I was giving my electoral report,
I met a man with 40 torts,
Each tort had 40 courts,
Each court gave 40 thwarts,
Each thwart spawned 40 supports,
All support got even firmer,
Then they all took horse dewormer.
Torts, courts, thwarts, malpractice,
How often have Trumpers tried to distract us?

Trump is about to lose again in Texas, and Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are saying they also want Trump to lose yet again in their states soon.

Lets's say that happens (and I think it will, with the House still able to subpoena people who would lie and distort in a fraudit.) Say Trump loses in every single county they "investigate." How many Trumpies will connect the dots?

Lets's say that happens (and I think it will, with the House still able to subpoena people who would lie and distort in a fraudit.) Say Trump loses in every single county they "investigate." How many Trumpies will connect the dots?

Did you see the Trump rally where he said they should get the vaccine and they booed him?
This chimera has a life of its own, now. The Steal will live on like Freddy Krueger, or Jason Voorhees, no matter how many silver bullets or wooden stakes are deployed. It totally validates their fears and righteous indignation, and justifies amassing guns for the Final Showdown.

Yep. We could be entering a heightened period of crazy militia action and assassinations. The governor of Michigan would almost certainly have been murdered had she been kidnapped last year. Would anyone like to guess what the fate of Pence and Pelosi would've been, had the 1/6 "tourists" cut off their escape?

Trump is about to lose again in Texas, and Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are saying they also want Trump to lose yet again in their states soon.
Orange isn't losing. He's raking in millions in donations. My siblings send him money regularly like he's their fucking church. Whatever Orange does he's doing it for money. Pretty simple.

Orange isn't losing. He's raking in millions in donations. My siblings send him money regularly like he's their fucking church. Whatever Orange does he's doing it for money. Pretty simple.

True. It appears there is still a bottomless well of gullibility for him to tap. :(

Back
Top Bottom