• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Happy Trump Reinstatement Day!

So the Trumpies are all demanding the Biden resign or be impeached over Afghanistan. The. trump can replace him, just a few days late!

:rotfl::rofl::rotfl:

So the Trumpies are all demanding the Biden resign or be impeached over Afghanistan. The. trump can replace him, just a few days late!

Maybe they’re excited by the prospect of a black female president!

Yes! Yes! I like this! Impeaching him for keeping a deal Trump made will force the Senate to either say Biden was right or Trump was wrong.

Yes! Yes! I like this! Impeaching him for keeping a deal Trump made will force the Senate to either say Biden was right or Trump was wrong.
Resolved, That Joseph, President of the United States*, is impeached
for high crimes and misdemeanors and that the following articles of impeachment be
exhibited to the United States Senate:
Articles of impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United
States of America in the name of itself and of the people of the United
States of America, against Joseph Biden, President of the United
States of America, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against
him for high crimes and misdemeanors.
Article I: Coming through on Candidate Donald Trump's campaign promise to end the war in Afghanistan.
Article II: Completing the deal President Donald Trump, and his secretary of state, brokered with the Taliban.
So resolved by roll call vote, names of the Aye voters attachment II to this document.

*Which will at least resolve whether or not he IS the President...

Of course, it's also about accomodating Repub strengths in voting laws and election procedures under the banner of No More Steals.
Trump is pure evil.
But he ain't the whole iceberg. He's just the tip.

He himself is an evil man.

He is on tape saying he fully understood that COVID (the old milder COVID) was very contagious and very deadly.

With this information he admits he deliberately lied about the severity and danger by downplaying it.

He held death rallies because it was all about him.

He created armies of deluded anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers.

He killed untold thousands. Of his own people.

Deliberately.

He is one of the most evil men is US history.

And I know that pointing out facts about Trump is labeled as a derangement syndrome by his deranged cult.

Honestly, I think Mike Lindell is using again. His pronouncements are getting loonier and loonier. He has been making claims about votes being hacked in Wisconsin counties but his claims about the number of votes exceed the number of voters in those counties by 60%.

He is being sued so hard he probably needs to burn through his assets else just hand them over to plaintiffs... no faster way to burn through money than with Crack... He's on his way to going out with a bang!

I guess it is a discussion that involves Orange but it's more a discussion of Orange psychosis.

Of course, to Trump, being willing to die for your country makes you a decidedly dumb ass. What, your dad doesn't know a GP who can describe your feet as too dainty for soldiering?

Yes, lots of Qanon loonies and Mike Lindell tell us today, August 13th, Trump will be reinstated as president of the United States. Lindell knows this because he has had a message from God. It is going to be most entertaining when all of this fails and has to be explained away by disappointed MAGA freaks.

This might be very entertaining.

You misunderstand. Trump is President. He never lost and is therefore still President. So the prediction came true. See how easy Lindell logic is?

Oh, cool. So it was Trump who botched the Afghanistan withdrawal. Who knew?

MyPillow guy mocked for pushing back Trump’s ‘reinstatement’ to Thanksgiving

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been mocked for pushing back his baseless allegations that former President Donald Trump will be reinstated around the Thanksgiving holiday.

Speaking to former Trump White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, Mr Lindell changed his estimation for when the Supreme Court will hear arguments that the results of the 2020 election should be overturned.

There’s no evidence that the results of the 2020 election were affected by voter fraud as many Trump allies such as Mr Lindell have claimed.

Twitter users were quick to mock Mr Lindell for his fresh prediction, with one tweeting: “None of Mike Lindell’s predictions [has] come true. Mike is begging Trump to be his BFF.”

“This ridiculous prediction, like Mike Lindell’s prior ones regarding the same thing, seems calculated to achieve little more than to provide a vehicle for him to fundraise,” Jeff Dannenberg added.

“Who the hell is Mike Lindell and why would anyone listen to that lunatic? I am so sick of these people trying to appeal to Trump’s base for financial reasons but destroying our country with lies at the same time,” Janice Garner wrote.

“Just keep pushing those goalposts to keep people hanging on so they will keep giving money,” another Twitter user added.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has been mocked for pushing back his baseless allegations that former President Donald Trump will be reinstated around the Thanksgiving holiday.
Yeah, because when i expect decisive government actions, i try to find a holiday stand-down to schedule it around.
Meaningless pontificating and posturing, those occur mid-week and during busy schedule conflicts, but the actual workhorse production of change, that has to come when the halls have silly paper decorations and four-day weekends.

MyPillow guy mocked for pushing back Trump’s ‘reinstatement’ to Thanksgiving

Speaking to former Trump White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, Mr Lindell changed his estimation for when the Supreme Court will hear arguments that the results of the 2020 election should be overturned.

There’s no evidence that the results of the 2020 election were affected by voter fraud as many Trump allies such as Mr Lindell have claimed.

Twitter users were quick to mock Mr Lindell for his fresh prediction, with one tweeting: “None of Mike Lindell’s predictions [has] come true. Mike is begging Trump to be his BFF.”

“This ridiculous prediction, like Mike Lindell’s prior ones regarding the same thing, seems calculated to achieve little more than to provide a vehicle for him to fundraise,” Jeff Dannenberg added.

“Who the hell is Mike Lindell and why would anyone listen to that lunatic? I am so sick of these people trying to appeal to Trump’s base for financial reasons but destroying our country with lies at the same time,” Janice Garner wrote.

“Just keep pushing those goalposts to keep people hanging on so they will keep giving money,” another Twitter user added.
Mr. Lindell is feeding the Trump base in case Mr. Lindell tries to run for the governship in Mn. He does have to outcrazy the competition - there is a licensed MD running who is against lockdowns and vaccinations.

To be clear, Mr. Lindell is perfectly capable of just being nuts. But the above is simply a bonus to him.

Lindell is part of the Deep State. He is keeping all of his unimpeachable evidence of fraud a secret to keep Trump from being reinstated.

Lindell is part of the Deep State. He is keeping all of his unimpeachable evidence of fraud a secret to keep Trump from being reinstated.

Of all the times i have hidden anything, i have zero times claimed i had it.
I have claimed someone else had it.
I have claimed it did not exist.
I have claimed total ignorance.
I have claimed it was destroyed in an outbreak of theater in a crowded fire, as the gypsy woman predicted.

I have never taunted interested parties, or federal investigators, or hobbits, by stating that the MacGuffin was in me pocketses all along.
Makes the search a little too easy.
And if they do find it, i would look REALLY stupid for pointing them right at it.

But, it is Mike, so i gotta say your theory is 50-50.

okay, if we're going to play 'Mike's really the hero' maybe he has evidence of election fraud, but on Trump's part. Actual actionable evidence with names and fingerprints.
And as long as Trump doesn't run again, it won't be made public. If Trump announces, BOOM! Headlines around the world,
Trumps' Hands In The Cookie Jar!
Don's phone calls to election officials in Texas, Arizona, Waukegan!
Don Jr.'s efforts to steal ballots!
Invanka's work to decertify California!
Eric's four tries to fill out a ballot!

Back
Top Bottom