• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hey "Soul" Sister!

~ mod team

Edited to add: Derail split off. Reopening thread. - Mod team

Last edited by a moderator:
Biologicals do not have souls, biologicals are souls is not that difficult to grasp, for those who can drop years of preconditioned thought. That is why few can grasp it, because so few can drop years of preconditioning.

Metaphysical-3 gravity has property of attraction aka contraction.

Physical/energy{ spirit-2 } has properties ergo physical/energy spark is fermionic matter and/or bosonic force, or any combination thereof. These are the facts of observations.

A metaphysical-1 spark as no properties, altho, the way it is expressed does have a one or more properties.
Few can grasp the differrence between having a soul and being a soul.

Spirit-2's sometime aggregate as biologicals/souls and they MAY have some degree of access to complex, metaphysical-1 mind/intellect as abstract concepts

Again so many have difficulting grasping these simple concepts because of their years of preconditioning. Those with larger ego-bubble have most difficulty. imho

r6

A physical/energy spark is spirit-2 i.e. fermions, bosons and/or any combination thereof.
Soul = biological ergo biological/soul, not has a soul, rather is a soul. imho
Di is greek for 2
vine is woody plant that travels along surface of terra, on just under the surface, and vertically, if given the opportunity towards the light.
Woman{ Xx } and man{ Xy } together make 2{ Di } and each has 2 sex chromosomes per cell.Complex woman and less complex man, intertwine, their vine trajectories, and may vertically climb toward meta{beyond}physical-1 cosmic heaven and/or a heaven on Earth. At best, we may say, that, soul is equilvalent to gravity, as the essence{ the key } of any collective aggregate of spirits-2. and the biologicals/soul of bacteria that live within the humans.Interestingly tho, Ive seen fungus--- shrooms --come out of log facing toward the Earth, and then turn go away from gravitational Earth, and that is in the dark, so light was not the issue. Even if outside light is notas primary to fungus as it is to plants.
Something in the genetics of the species of fungus I observed, causes it to go turn and grow away from Earths
gravity.

Isnt gravity the enemy of skin tone as we grow older and it all begins to sag, more and more?

r6

Biologicals do not have souls, biologicals are souls is not that difficult to grasp, for those who can drop years of preconditioned thought. That is why few can grasp it, because so few can drop years of preconditioning.

Physical/energy{ spirit-2 } has properties ergo physical/energy spark is fermionic matter and/or bosonic force, or any combination thereof. These are the facts of observations.

A metaphysical-1 spark as no properties, altho, the way it is expressed does have a one or more properties.
Few can grasp the differrence between having a soul and being a soul.

Spirit-2's sometime aggregate as biologicals/souls and they MAY have some degree of access to complex, metaphysical-1 mind/intellect as abstract concepts

Again so many have difficulting grasping these simple concepts because of their years of preconditioning. Those with larger ego-bubble have most difficulty. imho

r6
Is it quantum? I'm guessing it's quantum.

Sourl Family Not Just Sister, Borther Momma

Is it quantum? I'm guessing it's quantum.

Is what quantum?

Biological/soul are synonyms. imho Not your "quantum".

Spirit-2 is quantum particles and any aggregate collection thereof. Please read my lips/text as stated in previous post and here above.

If my comments are invalid please offer rational, logical common sense explanation that invalidates. Thx

I place odd-bird-out gravity--- metphysical-3/spirit-3 outside of ergo beyond, the spirit-2 catagory because we observe not properties other than mass-attraction.

Of all bosonic forces--- presumed ---gravity is most unique, and I leave open the possibilities that the coding for all
spirit-2/physical/energy phenomena to be encoded in the gravitational nodal-vertexial netwwork/fabric/membrane.

In that case then we may say that our biological soul is gravity but what that really means is, like biological/soul synonym, we can have soul/Universelsynonym via gravity.

Gravity is phenomema that coheres Universe as an integral whole.

My recent explorations envision a time phenomena that connects ultra-micro gravity to our physical/energy/reality.

I can see that time could be seen as soul also. However for the moment, I keep it mostly simple by just equating biological with soul as that is closest to classical biological human having a somethingness called a soul, that no evidence for such exists.

In the classical sense then my gravity or newer time scenarios could fit the bill for soul existence as gravitational coding seperate from our more medio-macro, biological existence

r6

Back
Top Bottom