• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary and the 9/11 ceremony

No wonder the media loves Trump.

You can't call what the US has "democracy" when information is filtered through the corporate media.

An unbiased search and expression of information in the media is essential for a democracy.

Our media are GREAT! TREMENDOUS! FANTASTIC!
As long as you are content watching cheeto-face blathering 24/7...

The BIG news on the right hand side should be that Clinton implied that half of Trumpy's supporters are NOT xenophobic racists!

And if you really have pneumonia, and not allergies or "overheating" as were your previous excuses, why would you openly spreading your contagion by hugging and shaking the hands of so many people? That poor little girl.

Maybe because her doctor said it was not contagious.

And if you really have pneumonia, and not allergies or "overheating" as were your previous excuses, why would you openly spreading your contagion by hugging and shaking the hands of so many people? That poor little girl.

Maybe because her doctor said it was not contagious.
This is likely the case. Pneumonia can be caused by a number of different types of infection or even just physical irritations. The most common cause, Streptococcus bacteria, are significantly less infectious than the viruses behind the common cold. Find another issue Trausti.

Why would I just Google "The current year" when the phrase you used that had me confused was "The Current Year is the most Current Year ever"?

Try Googling that, and see what comes up.

ETA: Also, exactly what does "The Current Year is the most Current Year ever." have to do with the image you posted along with that line?
It is clearly a racist & white supremacist meme phrase.

I had no idea what "The Current Year is the most Current Year ever" was supposed to mean, it certainly did not seem to relate to the image you posted, so I Googled it. The first two links that came up were The Fascist Lemming, and Radio Aryan. Most of the rest was also related to white supremacist websites.

Are you trying to say that you get your images from The Fascist Lemming and/or Radio Aryan?

I've never heard of those sites. And when I Google it it gives me this:

current.jpg

Maybe Google gave you results based on your previous search histories. But it's a crack at John Oliver. Sorry if you're a fan of his. Real sorry.

Chronological_snobbery

I guess it's so common on this forum that people don't recognize it.

Report: Stating Current Year Still Leading Argument For Social Reform

http://www.theonion.com/article/report-stating-current-year-still-leading-argument-35288

So, what's the phrase have to do with the image?

Why would I just Google "The current year" when the phrase you used that had me confused was "The Current Year is the most Current Year ever"?

Try Googling that, and see what comes up.

ETA: Also, exactly what does "The Current Year is the most Current Year ever." have to do with the image you posted along with that line?
It is clearly a racist & white supremacist meme phrase.

yeah, The Onion is a hotbed of racists.

Back
Top Bottom