• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary and the 9/11 ceremony

No, I said the opposite.
Then a second later you say a person is wrong for not knowing the future.

You are irrational and all over the place.

Reading comprehension problems?

Dude, I read it the same way. You said it can become serious in "hour" (sic). Make up your mind.
Dude, that's not what I posted, go read again.

Here's a few facts.

Anyone can get pneumonia. It's commonly a complication of a respiratory infection—especially the flu—but there are more than 30 different causes of the illness. Older adults, children and people with chronic disease, including COPD and asthma, are at high risk for pneumonia.

Pneumonia symptoms can vary from mild to severe, depending on the type of pneumonia you have, your age and health.

http://www.lung.org/lung-health-and-diseases/lung-disease-lookup/pneumonia/symptoms-causes-and-risk.html
And you are posting this because ......

So you might possibly learn something and stop uttering nonsense.

Can't wait for the debates. Sure there'll be wagers on whether she faceplants. *cough*

Yes, I can't wait for the debates. Trump supporters have not only been claiming she's sick but mentally impaired from the health problems. Trump should have no problem outperforming a sickly, mentally disabled person in a debate.

Maybe she got pneumonia through her emails. So that's what she was hiding...

Can't wait for the debates. Sure there'll be wagers on whether she faceplants. *cough*

Yes, I can't wait for the debates. Trump supporters have not only been claiming she's sick but mentally impaired from the health problems. Trump should have no problem outperforming a sickly, mentally disabled person in a debate.

Yeah.

giphy.gif

No, I said the opposite.
Then a second later you say a person is wrong for not knowing the future.

You are irrational and all over the place.

Reading comprehension problems?

Dude, I read it the same way. You said it can become serious in "hour" (sic). Make up your mind.
Dude, that's not what I posted, go read again.

Here's a few facts.

Anyone can get pneumonia. It's commonly a complication of a respiratory infection—especially the flu—but there are more than 30 different causes of the illness. Older adults, children and people with chronic disease, including COPD and asthma, are at high risk for pneumonia.

Pneumonia symptoms can vary from mild to severe, depending on the type of pneumonia you have, your age and health.

http://www.lung.org/lung-health-and-diseases/lung-disease-lookup/pneumonia/symptoms-causes-and-risk.html
And you are posting this because ......

So you might possibly learn something and stop uttering nonsense.
Stop digging the hole.

Back
Top Bottom