• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary and the 9/11 ceremony

Because she feels well enough to go on she thinks it is an issue?

That makes no sense at all.

Pneumonia is not one thing. It is a range of many things.

She obviously has a mild case. No harm in standing and talking if you feel well enough to do it.

You are not refuting what I just said. Hillary went to the event knowing damn well she was very sick. Pneumonia is a serious shit, especially when it comes seemingly from nowhere.

Shows how determined she is, keep campaigning while feeling terribly ill, knowing that stating you take a week's rest wil give Trump all the ammo he needs. Unfortunately it backfired.

You are not refuting what I just said. Hillary went to the event knowing damn well she was very sick. Pneumonia is a serious shit, especially when it comes seemingly from nowhere.

Shows how determined she is, keep campaigning while feeling terribly ill, knowing that stating you take a week's rest wil give Trump all the ammo he needs. Unfortunately it backfired.

Backfired with who?

Only hard core Trump supporters give a damn about this.

And the circus we call the media that is only interested in ratings.

Rational people don't hold it against somebody for getting an infection.

Backfired with who?

Only hard core Trump supporters give a damn about this.

And the circus we call the media that is only interested in ratings.

Rational people don't hold it against somebody for getting an infection.

We do have an institution called the Vice Presidency, which was created specifically so that people didn't have to worry about the President's health. And they never have until now. FDR, JFK and others have had health problems, but didn't incur the wrath of the unwashed over their "lack of transparency" about it. Nobody in their right mind is going to change their votes either way, even if it should come out that both the Donald and Hillary are on death's door anyhow.

Yes, she is very determined, and yes it backfired. I am not sure that kind of determination is a good thing.

It was the 911 memorial. Kinduva big deal, especially in NY.

Yes, she is very determined, and yes it backfired. I am not sure that kind of determination is a good thing.

It didn't "backfire" with anyone not already dangerously stupid and irrational enough to think Trump is a better option.

Had she not shown up, these same vermin would be saying "The 9/11 fallen gave their lives, but Hillary has so little respect for them she can't show up because she had a cold."

Yes, they are all stupid and/or dishonest enough to equate pneumonia with a cold, if it suits their narrative.

We all hope you recover from your not-sureness quickly. About this backfire thingie. What backfired exactly?

It's actually refreshing to see Republicans concerned with the health of women again.

You mean A woman. And they're not concerned about her health, they're concerned about the fact that their madman candidate is still behind in the polls, and about how to parlay a woman's illness into some gains.

The Current Year is the most Current Year ever.

CsPH_uoUkAAS4bg.jpg

CsPH_uoUkAAS4bg.jpg

I had no idea what "The Current Year is the most Current Year ever" was supposed to mean, it certainly did not seem to relate to the image you posted, so I Googled it. The first two links that came up were The Fascist Lemming, and Radio Aryan. Most of the rest was also related to white supremacist websites.

Are you trying to say that you get your images from The Fascist Lemming and/or Radio Aryan?

CsPH_uoUkAAS4bg.jpg

I had no idea what "The Current Year is the most Current Year ever" was supposed to mean, it certainly did not seem to relate to the image you posted, so I Googled it. The first two links that came up were The Fascist Lemming, and Radio Aryan. Most of the rest was also related to white supremacist websites.

Are you trying to say that you get your images from The Fascist Lemming and/or Radio Aryan?

I've never heard of those sites. And when I Google it it gives me this:

current.jpg

Maybe Google gave you results based on your previous search histories. But it's a crack at John Oliver. Sorry if you're a fan of his. Real sorry.

Chronological_snobbery

I guess it's so common on this forum that people don't recognize it.

Report: Stating Current Year Still Leading Argument For Social Reform

http://www.theonion.com/article/report-stating-current-year-still-leading-argument-35288

Why would I just Google "The current year" when the phrase you used that had me confused was "The Current Year is the most Current Year ever"?

Try Googling that, and see what comes up.

ETA: Also, exactly what does "The Current Year is the most Current Year ever." have to do with the image you posted along with that line?

Someone even did a smile count, and she smiled more than Trump.

Back
Top Bottom