• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary Clinton Derail From Religion Of Libertarianism

Max Rockatansky

Die dulci freure
Basic Beliefs
Libertarian
[Emphasis added -- Thump]

If I may present Exhibit A: our current American president. In what function of government is his "expertise" sufficient?

Hopefully some of his other supervisors have noticed his deficit of expertise as well, and will help pink-slip him in 2020.

Sure. Even the most diligent homeowner sometimes finds out too late that the tradesman they hired is incompetent.

And some fools even keep on bringing back the same guy who fucked up before. There's never been a world shortage of either incompetence nor foolishness.

Most Americans recognized that Trump was a blowhard, an adulterer and a narcissist long before election day. That wasn't the problem. The problem what that most Americans settled for voting on one of the two most deplorable scumbags in the history of US elections. IMO, the least deplorable scumbag won but that doesn't mean they aren't still a deplorable scumbag....or continue to be one. Trump's attack of the media after the attempted bombings is just one example.

[Emphasis added -- Thump]

If I may present Exhibit A: our current American president. In what function of government is his "expertise" sufficient?

Hopefully some of his other supervisors have noticed his deficit of expertise as well, and will help pink-slip him in 2020.

Sure. Even the most diligent homeowner sometimes finds out too late that the tradesman they hired is incompetent.

And some fools even keep on bringing back the same guy who fucked up before. There's never been a world shortage of either incompetence nor foolishness.

Most Americans recognized that Trump was a blowhard, an adulterer and a narcissist long before election day. That wasn't the problem. The problem what that most Americans settled for voting on one of the two most deplorable scumbags in the history of US elections. IMO, the least deplorable scumbag won but that doesn't mean they aren't still a deplorable scumbag....or continue to be one. Trump's attack of the media after the attempted bombings is just one example.

Why is Hillary Clinton "one of the two most deplorable scumbags in the history of US elections."

I'm not aware of anyone in the entire history of forever who's actually made such a claim. ....
That sounds like the problem. You don't know that there are people who consider "high capacity magazines" to be highly dangerous. That and your hyperbole explain a lot. The "entire history of forever"? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Why is Hillary Clinton "one of the two most deplorable scumbags in the history of US elections."

She's a liar, she's corrupt and she ran one of the most powerful and corrupt political machines in living history. Even many Democrats were happy to see her gone.

The problem what that most Americans settled for voting on one of the two most deplorable scumbags in the history of US elections. IMO, the least deplorable scumbag won but that doesn't mean they aren't still a deplorable scumbag....or continue to be one.
What makes Hillary Clinton so horrible? I think that she would have been a good president. Maybe not a great one, but at least a competent one. Sort of like George Bush I.

As to Donald Trump, he seems desperate to act like an a-hole at every opportunity he gets. His only saving grace is that he is not very competent. So that leaves his aides to fill in, even if they have to do things like remove documents from his desk.

She's a liar,
Like how?
she's corrupt
Like how?
and she ran one of the most powerful and corrupt political machines in living history.
Like how?

I'd like to see evidence other than Fox News.
Even many Democrats were happy to see her gone.
There are a lot of Democrats who consider her too far to the right for their taste.

What makes Hillary Clinton so horrible?

25+ years of smear campaigns against her and Bill mostly. Given how eager Republicans are to have her thrown in jail, the fact that she has never even been indited for anything would show either she hasn't committed any crimes, or is a Moriarty level criminal genius.

As for things she has done, in the 90's she wasn't the typical First Lady. She took part in trying to reform healthcare, pushing policy, she supposedly once said "We are the President", which is a bit overstepping her role if true. Since then she has been pretty typical pro-establishment, pro-corporate politician. You can disagree with policies she has supported, but not much there that was outside of normal politics I think. I've seen accusations about preferential treatment for those who donated to the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State, but no evidence that convinced me that was true. And then there are various issues of her working with the Democratic Party leaders to undermine Bernie Sander's chances in the primaries, which I do think there is a good amount of evidence for.

She's a liar, she's corrupt and she ran one of the most powerful and corrupt political machines in living history. Even many Democrats were happy to see her gone.

Could you go into more detail on her corruption and her corrupt political machine? I'm unaware of this vast corruption.

Could you go into more detail on her corruption and her corrupt political machine? I'm unaware of this vast corruption.
And so were all the investigators that investigated her.

Of course, you could accuse all of those republican senators that continually tried to prove it of being crisis actors, or part of the deep state, or RINOs, or whatever the term ya'll use for those who you disagree with is today.

Of course, you could accuse all of those republican senators that continually tried to prove it of being crisis actors, or part of the deep state, or RINOs, or whatever the term ya'll use for those who you disagree with is today.

Yeah, see, I think he's right that many dems wanted to see her gone but the rest is just delusion. I disliked her because of her overarching sense of entitlement and her failure to have any kind of principles beyond "what does the focus group say?"*

*I still held my nose and voted for her in the general election.

While I find it interesting that you dodged the comment about her lies and only focused on corruption, I’m happy to point out a few things such as her flagrant disregard of classified material handling laws and the corruption in the DNC and her nomination. Ask a Bernie supporter if you never heard about it.

While I agree with your signature about Trump, the fact remains that he is the less deplorable of the two. Mainly because he’s an idiot while Hillary is obviously much smarter than he’ll ever become and that smartness was used for corruption and cronyism. I see Hillary as the greater evil and the fact she’s been denied a major seat at the DNC table since then tells me they agree.

- - - Updated - - -

An excellent example of a straw man argument along with mixing half-truths into accusations. This is the reason why I’m disgusted with the extremists of both the Left and Right.

While I find it interesting that you dodged the comment about her lies and only focused on corruption, I’m happy to point out a few things such as her flagrant disregard of classified material handling laws and the corruption in the DNC and her nomination. Ask a Bernie supporter if you never heard about it.

While I agree with your signature about Trump, the fact remains that he is the less deplorable of the two. Mainly because he’s an idiot while Hillary is obviously much smarter than he’ll ever become and that smartness was used for corruption and cronyism. I see Hillary as the greater evil and the fact she’s been denied a major seat at the DNC table since then tells me they agree.

- - - Updated - - -

An excellent example of a straw man argument along with mixing half-truths into accusations. This is the reason why I’m disgusted with the extremists of both the Left and Right.

You are calling someone who literally encourages terrorists, takes foreign money, outright screws everyone who works for him, who appointed a Comcast employee to the FCC, an illiterate pundit to the department of education, relaxed restrictions on one of the most dangerous environmental hazards EVER to exist, gutted the EPA, and sent us spiraling into trillions of dollars in debt the lesser of two evils. Let that sink in for a moment.

Oh, and appointed a rapist to the Supreme Court.

Yeah, see, I think he's right that many dems wanted to see her gone but the rest is just delusion. I disliked her because of her overarching sense of entitlement and her failure to have any kind of principles beyond "what does the focus group say?"*

*I still held my nose and voted for her in the general election.
Why did you hold your nose? FWIW, I voted for neither because I’ve tried voting for the lesser of two evils and all it does is encourage them.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm. So you say your a seasoned world traveller....and you seem to be saying that supporters of Hilary Clinton are extremists of the left......

Does not compute. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hm. So you say your a seasoned world traveller....and you seem to be saying that supporters of Hilary Clinton are extremists of the left......

Does not compute. :)
Yes I am and no I didn’t. OTOH, I do know that the most ardent supporters of Hillary and Trump are, indeed, political extremists. However, it’s incorrect to say that the 60M+ voters on each side who voted for them are political extremists.

I didn't bother with the lies because everyone lies. However, if there are certain lies you would like to discuss, I'm open to it. Just point to what you believe is a lie.

She broke no laws. There is no evidence her server was hacked while the state department server actually was. She never sent one piece of classified information and what she did recieve was not properly marked classified. For a far more in depth discussion of that issue, I suggest listening to these lawyers discuss the issue and the historical record of how the law in question has been applied previously.: https://openargs.com/?s=clinton+email

That persons in the DNC preferred her over Bernie cannot be blamed on Hillary. Yet you're blaming her for the (minor) corruption of others. And there was nothing corrupt about her nomination. She won by a large majority, Bernie never had a chance and the DNC had nothing to do with that. And I was a Bernie supporter.

I didn't bother with the lies because everyone lies. However, if there are certain lies you would like to discuss, I'm open to it. Just point to what you believe is a lie.

She broke no laws. There is no evidence her server was hacked while the state department server actually was. She never sent one piece of classified information and what she did recieve was not properly marked classified. For a far more in depth discussion of that issue, I suggest listening to these lawyers discuss the issue and the historical record of how the law in question has been applied previously.: https://openargs.com/?s=clinton+email

That persons in the DNC preferred her over Bernie cannot be blamed on Hillary. Yet you're blaming her for the (minor) corruption of others. And there was nothing corrupt about her nomination. She won by a large majority, Bernie never had a chance and the DNC had nothing to do with that. And I was a Bernie supporter.

Everyone lies? What a brilliant defense for Trump!

She did break the law; she destroyed evidence, she violated classified handling laws. The fact she wasn't charged and convicted makes mean she didn't do it.

Your defense of Hillary is noted as is your claim she had nothing to do with the corruption in the DNC. I disagree.

She did break the law; she destroyed evidence, she violated classified handling laws. The fact she wasn't charged and convicted makes mean she didn't do it.

Your defense of Hillary is noted as is your claim she had nothing to do with the corruption in the DNC. I disagree.

Meh, I interpreted the e-mail debacle just as somebody not being technologically savvy. Just setting up some stuff on her own because she could and it was practical. And then not separating work e-mails that was public property, and her own, which weren't. Since she didn't want the world to know all about her private stuff, she deleted them. Worth noting is that if she wanted to keep secrets there's tonnes of services she could have used. People who do nefarious stuff would use them. So the fact that she didn't is a point in her favour.

I think it's an age thing. Her generation aren't great at this Internets thing. Trying to nail her for it is hysterical.

On her corruption. She hasn't actually done anything illegal regarding that. Bill Clinton figured out a way to get rich, using his presidential name. There's nothing illegal about it. Somebody in some country sets up a dinner where various people with money come and other people who need money for investments. The Clintons are paid as speakers. The trick to it is that those invited are vetted. It's expensive to even get invited. The people who go there know that they're not wasting their time, because everybody there are people they want to be in business with.

It's all above board.

Yes I am and no I didn’t. OTOH, I do know that the most ardent supporters of Hillary and Trump are, indeed, political extremists. However, it’s incorrect to say that the 60M+ voters on each side who voted for them are political extremists.

Sure. I was just wondering how 'extremists from the Left' entered into the conversation at a time when we seemed to be discussing the Dems.

Last edited:

Meh, I interpreted the e-mail debacle just as somebody not being technologically savvy. Just setting up some stuff on her own because she could and it was practical. And then not separating work e-mails that was public property, and her own, which weren't. Since she didn't want the world to know all about her private stuff, she deleted them. Worth noting is that if she wanted to keep secrets there's tonnes of services she could have used. People who do nefarious stuff would use them. So the fact that she didn't is a point in her favour.

I think it's an age thing. Her generation aren't great at this Internets thing. Trying to nail her for it is hysterical.

On her corruption. She hasn't actually done anything illegal regarding that. Bill Clinton figured out a way to get rich, using his presidential name. There's nothing illegal about it. Somebody in some country sets up a dinner where various people with money come and other people who need money for investments. The Clintons are paid as speakers. The trick to it is that those invited are vetted. It's expensive to even get invited. The people who go there know that they're not wasting their time, because everybody there are people they want to be in business with.

It's all above board.

Hillary didn't come up with the idea of "plausible deniability" but she certainly exploited it. Let's not forget that she helped write the destruction-of-evidence laws after Nixon's demise. If someone wants to claim that Hillary did what she did because she was just a silly, clueless woman, that's their choice, but I don't buy it. She is easily smarter than Bill and much smarter than Donnie.

Back
Top Bottom