• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary Clinton's previous statements on Illegal Immigration: memory holed?

repoman

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Science Based Atheism
Interesting stuff:

I wonder how this will play out in the debates.

These videos could have helped Bernie, right?

I like this Hillary much better than the New Hillary that loves her some illegals (reliable D voters, don't you know), hates Keystone XL pipeline etc.
I guess Hillary Classic will be relaunched in time for the general election. :)
82166.jpg

OMG, Hillary Clinton flops on positions. Someone quick! Write a book!

There seems to be this misconception that many people don't understand Clinton's short comings as a politician.

Not all changes in policy position are "flip flops". At least she didn't change position in the middle of a sentence.

See, if we can just lower expectations far enough and crank apathy up high enough Hillary rises to the level of "OK".

See, if we can just lower expectations far enough ....

Communi...reactionary propaganda linked to wishful thinking is not gong to win anything when they field and support a racist war monger on their side. Hillary is a progressive, a leader in women's issues, leader in health care, a leader in american security, and a subscriber to Rodney King's "Can't we all just get along".

People who immigrate all can expect to be detained until they prove they aren't here to do bad things which is what Hillary was talking about.

dismal its easier if people don''t have to decode your propaganda. Try being straight. I understand your banner news source actually subscribes to 'fair and balanced'. Try it sometime.

See, if we can just lower expectations far enough ....

Communi...reactionary propaganda linked to wishful thinking is not gong to win anything when they field and support a racist war monger on their side. Hillary is a progressive, a leader in women's issues, leader in health care, a leader in american security, and a subscriber to Rodney King's "Can't we all just get along".

People who immigrate all can expect to be detained until they prove they aren't here to do bad things which is what Hillary was talking about.

dismal its easier if people don''t have to decode your propaganda. Try being straight. I understand your banner news source actually subscribes to 'fair and balanced'. Try it sometime.

OK, I can translate for you.

Post before mine -2: At least she didn't change position in the middle of a sentence. Clearly a person with lowered expectations.

Post before mine -1: And nobody really cares. Clearly a person extolling the virtues of apathy.

My post: See, if we can just lower expectations far enough and crank apathy up high enough Hillary rises to the level of "OK".

See, there's a trick to cracking this stuff and it's called reading.

Back
Top Bottom