• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Hillary did not win the popular vote

The difference being that a majority of the Perot voters would have voted for Clinton if Perot hadn't run.

:hysterical:

Clinton’s popular vote win over Trump is now greater than the victory margins of 11 presidents who were actually elected and served in office. There have been only 49 elections since the popular vote was first recorded, in 1824. In other words, Clinton’s lead over Trump beats the leads compiled by 22 percent of all elected presidents — more than one-of-every-five — since the popular vote was first counted.

Donald Trump has lost popular vote by greater margin than any US President. President-elect is now 2.8 million votes behind Hillary Clinton - five times more than the second biggest deficit.
But let's not tag-team Derec and skepticalbp - they can say that Hillary didn't win the popular vote, and even parrot Trump saying that he would have won it if it wasn't rigged, just as easily as anyone else can say that Hillary would have won the electoral college if it wasn't rigged.

Clinton’s popular vote win over Trump is now greater than the victory margins of 11 presidents who were actually elected and served in office.

I think President Trump should get her a participation trophy.

So Clinton - former Secretary of State - would have a trophy not nearly as nice as the incoming Secretary of State's "Order of Friendship" award he got from the Kremlin.

Clinton’s popular vote win over Trump is now greater than the victory margins of 11 presidents who were actually elected and served in office. There have been only 49 elections since the popular vote was first recorded, in 1824. In other words, Clinton’s lead over Trump beats the leads compiled by 22 percent of all elected presidents — more than one-of-every-five — since the popular vote was first counted.

Donald Trump has lost popular vote by greater margin than any US President. President-elect is now 2.8 million votes behind Hillary Clinton - five times more than the second biggest deficit.
But let's not tag-team Derec and skepticalbp - they can say that Hillary didn't win the popular vote, and even parrot Trump saying that he would have won it if it wasn't rigged, just as easily as anyone else can say that Hillary would have won the electoral college if it wasn't rigged.
I would not count popular vote via aggregate count as the metric as that is not a fair metric due to population growth. The percentage lost by would be the better metric. It is worth noting that no two major candidate race has ever had a candidate lose the popular vote by over 2% before and won the electoral college. 1876 would be the only consideration, but that election was completely FUBAR'd.

I think President Trump should get her a participation trophy.

So Clinton - former Secretary of State - would have a trophy not nearly as nice as the incoming Secretary of State's "Order of Friendship" award he got from the Kremlin.

I'm sure President Trump could make it a very nice trophy. He's good at that sort of thing.

I was going to start an official petition to "Have President Trump award a very nice particpation trophy to Hillary Clinton that recognizes her popular vote win" at the white house site, but I don't want the Russians to get my personal data.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/user/login?destination=petition/create

I'm sure President Trump could make it a very nice trophy. He's good at that sort of thing.

I was going to start an official petition to "Have President Trump award a very nice particpation trophy to Hillary Clinton that recognizes her popular vote win" at the white house site, but I don't want the Russians to get my personal data.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/user/login?destination=petition/create

I think you have a tremendous idea; it embodies all the good will and optimism of the American populace. And so politically correct! But do we really owe such favors to a soreheaded screeching loser who can't even manage her own emails? BENNNNNNNN GHAZI!, dude! (That's the new "BONZAI!")

Back
Top Bottom