• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How do politicians make sure they accomplish what they set out to when they are in politics?

No I don't. I don't need to explain this to you or anyone else. I have my reasons for wanting to pass anti lgbtq laws and that's it.
I suspect I know why your agenda is loaded with anti-gay, anti-immigrant items - you are secretly gay and have a crush on your lawn service guy, Gorge. Your agenda is an over the top reaction to your true feelings, an attempt to deny who you are. This is what I would suggest you do to get over your internal conflict and move on to live a happy, fulfilled life instead of seeking validation for your negative emotions online:

Have a relationship with a gay man, preferably an immigrant from south of the border. This will teach you to live a happier life and to rely on your partner for fulfillment without feeling negative emotions.

Spend the summer working with your hands picking fruit, or hanging sheetrock or similar. Preferably, side by side with your latin lover and others from his community. This will teach you self respect, the value of a hard day's work, and will allow you to get to know people who are culturally and socially different from you and empathize with them. Irrational hatred or animosity towards people who are different from you is typically a reflection of one's own shortcomings and this will help you recognize and work through your own issues.

Dress up in drag on the weekends and let loose your feminine side. It worked for George Santos, didn't it?

Good luck with your journey and I hope you can overcome your mental health issues and lead a happier life. Living in hate is no fun and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. You can become a champion for the weak, the misunderstood, and the underserved Instead of going down this pathway to hell that you are talking about.

No I don't. I don't need to explain this to you or anyone else. I have my reasons for wanting to pass anti lgbtq laws and that's it.

I'm not obligated to explain anything to you or anyone else here. That's why I deleted the initial post I had written. The only reason I responded was because Tom replied back even after I deleted it.
I have a sneaking suspicion that you see a same-sex attraction in yourself. It tends to be the case for those who are so rabidly anti-homosexual.

Personally, I am arrow-straight but let's wind the clock back further. IIRC it was only 1942 when my marriage became legal. The current Supreme Court actually made me glad to find out the relevant law was changed in 1942 and not simply made moot by the Loving decision. And since she needed a green card to stay here the choices were marriage or separate. I know how vitally important being able to marry is.

And we typically walk either holding hands or with my hand on her shoulder. Am I forcing interracial relationships on you by doing so?

Back
Top Bottom