• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How much orange juice pulp do you like?

How do you like your orange juice pulp?

• Total voters
As an aside, some time in 2018 I was in the grocery store with my partner who said she wanted no pulp orange juice, and I called her a psychopath. That's been a running joke since.

Juice is a liquid. Any sort of solids mixed in are a no-go for me.

Granted, I'm not a big fan of orange juice in the first place, but I do enjoy cranberry juice from time to time, and would be quite turned off if there were cranberry pits and pulp in the mix.

I like it without pulp and my husband loves it with lots of pulp, so when we make fresh squeezed OJ, it works out perfectly.

I voted some pulp. We're all split evenly right now I notice. I love it fresh squeezed.

Man, if people have become this boring after only one month of shelter-in-place, what is it going to be like after three months?

Granted, I'm not a big fan of orange juice in the first place, but I do enjoy cranberry juice from time to time, and would be quite turned off if there were cranberry pits and pulp in the mix.

Normally I'd agree, but orange juice is where I can make an exception. Tropicana + lots of pulp tastes like you're drinking a freshly squeezed orange. In a world of 'from concentrate' juice everywhere it can't be beat.

Man, if people have become this boring after only one month of shelter-in-place, what is it going to be like after three months?

Orange juice pulp has one thing going for it - novelty. Beats the never ending, dead horse, circular conversation that goes on here year in and year out.

Reactions: WAB

Normally I'd agree, but orange juice is where I can make an exception. Tropicana + lots of pulp tastes like you're drinking a freshly squeezed orange. In a world of 'from concentrate' juice everywhere it can't be beat.

Fresh orange juice has pulp in it when done correctly (IMHO of course). So... some.

Back
Top Bottom