• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Jayjay, I've noticed you stopped resisting to the idea/theory that there are and have been plenty of nazis in Ukraine.

I don't like people refusing to concede. So state your position so we can close at least that part of debate. Do you still disagree with wikipedia articles on the matter?
Everything I said is taken from there I think.

The video I replied to? You called it fake so prove it.
I have not even watched it because I told you to watch and comment mine first.
Mine is Kharkiv video, I have proven it to be fake.

"The video I replied to" meant the one you called fake. Tell us why it's fake or shut the fuck up.

No you haven't. You said there was an "inconsistency" in the video. But you never said what it was. All we've got from you is riddles and evasions.

They are not from Syria. The Kharkiv administrative building is clearly visible and recognizable.
I did not say they were from Syria. I have not even watched them.
I said some of the pictures/videos attrubuted to current conflict are actually from Syria. Then there are 8 years of war in Eastern Ukraine, plenty of material to borrow from.
That's an evasion. If someone in this thread posts a video from Syria or from past wars, by all means, let's debunk them. But we're talking about the missile strike in Kharkiv, which you claim is fake. You haven't given any evidence to think so, while others have posted additional videos from the scene afterwards that show the damage.
No, it's not an evasion. It's you evading conceding nazi problem.
I never said that all videos were fake.

"The video I replied to" meant the one you called fake. Tell us why it's fake or shut the fuck up.
I have not clicked on any of your links.
But if it was Kharkiv City Hall bombing, then yes, it is a fake. Why? I posted explanation already.

And if you were dumb enough to post missile hitting appartment building then it was Ukrainian rocket. They admitted it themselves, Of course it was too late for that yacht.

I am alone here, stop demanding me to comment on everything when you don't even comment on my posts.

I have not clicked on any of your links.
But if it was Kharkiv City Hall bombing, then yes, it is a fake. Why? I posted explanation already.

And if you were dumb enough to post missile hitting appartment building then it was Ukrainian rocket. They admitted it themselves, Of course it was too late for that yacht.

I am alone here, stop demanding me to comment on everything when you don't even comment on my posts.

I'm not asking you to comment on anything new. I'm asking you to back up YOUR claim that the video is fake.

At this point it's obvious you got nothing. You're just pulling a Putin. Hope you're at least getting paid to spread such bullshit.

It's what you said here.

Kharkiv City Hall Bombing

Yep! That's what I was talking about earlier, I am glad you posted it.
now find 10 things which are not right with that video

No, you never explained anything.

No you haven't. You said there was an "inconsistency" in the video. But you never said what it was. All we've got from you is riddles and evasions.
I just did, You even thanked me for that. Do you have multiple personalities?

Last edited:

Sorry, it was in different thread. Too many people taking in too many threads about the same thing. And I am alone here.

From memory you asked us if we could tell what is wrong with the video and you made a vague mention that there are inconsistencies. I cannot recall you furnishing any evidence, let alone proof, that the video is a fake.

Reactions: SLD
From memory you asked us if we could tell what is wrong with the video and you made a vague mention that there are inconsistencies. I cannot recall you furnishing any evidence, let alone proof, that the video is a fake.
Man, you ARE slow. Video is real, explosion is real, but it was tampered with to look like it does. In short, ukrainians are behind this explosion, not russians.

Man, you ARE slow. Video is real, explosion is real, but it was tampered with to look like it does. In short, ukrainians are behind this explosion, not russians.
Right you are. With suitable software you can slow the video down and zoom in on the missile. Provided you have a truckload of imagination and a trainload of Putin powder you will notice a label on the missile, stating "Made in Ukraine and delivered to fool the enemies of our liberator, Mad Vlad. Signed: Nazi scum."

Oh, wait. "Video is real, explosion is real, but it was tampered with to look like it does." Like it does what, and how can you tell it was tampered with?

Right you are. With suitable software you can slow the video down and zoom in on the missile. Provided you have a truckload of imagination and a trainload of Putin powder you will notice a label on the missile, stating "Made in Ukraine and delivered to fool the enemies of our liberator, Mad Vlad. Signed: Nazi scum."

Oh, wait. "Video is real, explosion is real, but it was tampered with to look like it does." Like it does what, and how can you tell it was tampered with?
What do you want me to do?
I already explained (in other thread) what is wrong with video. I suspect Jayjay agrees. Now what?

So Putin says everything is going to the plan today. What a fucking idiot. That means all of these hits on apartment buildings were part of the plan.
Did you read what I just said and posted earlier?
Damage done by russian forces is probably 20%. The rest is fake or done by кастрюлеголовые themselves.
I missed your link here. Sorry. Could you please repeat your source for this?

barbos, pages ago, I went to click a video but it was in Russian. So, at that point, I gave up. The only other video I watched was the one of the Ukrainian lady telling the Russian soldier to put sunflower seeds in his pockets. Do you think that one is fake? I am unsure why I should trust videos of unknown origin with multiple versions strewn across the Internet, besides. Far more important than that, we're seeing troop movement by Russians throughout Ukraine. That's confirmed by non-Internet-video means and that invasion is unjustified. These other little things about videos are pretty insignificant in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom