• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

The world's navies still have plenty of other surface ships, though relatively small and fast ones. They have guns, but relatively small ones, suitable for attacking airplanes and missiles. But are they also becoming vulnerable?

A timely question given this story on CNN today on US Navy Arleigh Burk-class guided-missile destroyer USS Gravely that had to resort to its last line of defense Phalanx Close-In Weapon System (CIWS) to shoot down a missile that got within a mile of the ship in the Red Sea.

Too bad you didn't explain that to Putin a couple of years ago.
He knew that.
Now go and explain that to your Dear Leader
Putin's navy is a joke. A very very expensive joke.
Exactly my point. Russia knew that and put ~zero money into it. That is into surface ships.
All the money goes into subs.

Ukraine, which doesn't even have a navy, has been more effective against Russian military assets than Russia has been against Ukraine.
Not Ukraine, US/NATO. without US/NATO they would not have been able to target anything. In fact, the whole war would have been over in 3 days.

In RawStory, John Stoehr comments on a recent opinion by Anne Applebaum titled
Really? Anne Applebaum? really? The cunt who is a wife of that polish cunt who twitted "Thank you USA!" after Nord Stream was bombed by US? Really?
When it all ends, she along the likes of Ben Hodges, Lindsey Graham, Vikky Nuland, piece of shit Borrel, Stoltenberg should face death penalty charges for shit she/they have been promoting. Yes. Starting WW3 should be very serious crime.

Ringtausch, loosely translated means Ring Around the Russians is where western nations buy up old Soviet weapons and send it to Ukraine

I wish I were more confident that this was really happening.
But I really love the concept.
Tom
LOL, that has been happening for a very long time and in more ways than you can imagine.
And it is utterly illegal.

Ukraine:
1. Has run out out of soviet weapons they inherited from USSR.
2. Has run out of soviet weapons of former Warsaw Pact countries.
3. Has run out of weapons NATO could give.
4. Running around Latin America and collecting junk from the days of Che Guevara.

Speaking of which, US democracy and human rights leader murdered (not even assassinated) Che Guevara.

Last edited:
So general Vikky Nuland went to Kiev to support Elensky. She even gave a press conference outside on the street. I guess it was reference to typical Elensky shit, and to her own young yourself 10 years ago.
I think Zaluzhny's days are numbered. And US decided to go with terrorist the mad android Budanov.

Get this, Russia, for their part, insists by contract they can not do this third party transfer of Soviet weapons without permission from Russia.
Yes, this is a usual term in weapons trade. Hell, Samsung geoblocks his TVs. Cars are geo blocked too.
The humor was in the honoring of agreements aspect of it. Why any nation should bother to honor an agreement with Russia...
Oh never mind.

The humor was in the honoring of agreements aspect of it. Why any nation should bother to honor an agreement with Russia...
Oh never mind.
Never mind?!
Russia always honors their agreements and the West never does.
The West lied and never honored Minsk 2 agreements.
Never honored their promise not to expand NATO to the East.
Blew up Nord Stream.
Attacked Russia in Georgia and in Ukraine too.
Lied about missile defence in Poland and Hungary.
Stealing Russian money in western banks.
Lied multiple times about not sending particular weapon systems to Kiev regime.
Lied about war in general.
Iran Nuclear deal? you broke ir.
Everything what West says is a lie.
Why should anyone trust you?

Countries which presumably are being bribed into selling their junk to Nazi Regime in Kiev are really bribed. They have no problem with Russia. They are technically pro-russian. It's just Regime in Washington offers a lot of money.

Never mind my ass!

Last edited:
Speaking of Western motherfuckers. They blocked Russia out of banking system and then tried to make it look like Russia was not paying on their debt - hence financial default. Fucking assholes!
At the same time when Ukraine defaulted on their debt to Russia, these criminals ignored the law according to which World Bank cannot loan to countries which defaulted.

You lost, and the only reason why you don't admit that is because senile piece of shit needs to get re elected so that his gangs of criminals continues with their crimes.

ZDF journalist is in hot water for going to Mariupol and doing his job of reporting.

Kiev Nazi regime is not happy that people in Mariupol are quite happy being part of Russia now.

Oh never mind.
Never mind?!
Russia always honors their agreements and the West never does.
The West lied and never honored Minsk 2 agreements.
Never honored their promise not to expand NATO to the East.
Blew up Nord Stream.
Attacked Russia in Georgia and in Ukraine too.
Lied about missile defence in Poland and Hungary.
Stealing Russian money in western banks.
Lied multiple times about not sending particular weapon systems to Kiev regime.
Lied about war in general.
Iran Nuclear deal? you broke ir.
Everything what West says is a lie.
Why should anyone trust you?

Countries which presumably are being bribed into selling their junk to Nazi Regime in Kiev are really bribed. They have no problem with Russia. They are technically pro-russian. It's just Regime in Washington offers a lot of money.

Never mind my ass!
Ha! Why do you think that all the countries in Eastern Europe want to either join Nato or strengthen their ties to Nato? It's because they don't trust imperialist Russia. They don't want war. If you don't want countries joining Nato; and if you want an "economic sphere of influence" in Eastern Europe; here's some advice: stop being assholes to them! Stop stealing land. Stop looting their stores and stealing their tractors. Stop kidnapping their children. Stop committing 1,000 acts a day against the Geneva convention. All the countries in Europe are moving away from Russia, and that is your fault.

Speaking of Western motherfuckers. They blocked Russia out of banking system and then tried to make it look like Russia was not paying on their debt - hence financial default. Fucking assholes!
At the same time when Ukraine defaulted on their debt to Russia, these criminals ignored the law according to which World Bank cannot loan to countries which defaulted.

You lost, and the only reason why you don't admit that is because senile piece of shit needs to get re elected so that his gangs of criminals continues with their crimes.
You want Ukraine to continue making payments owed to Russia after you have invaded them??? Amigo, what are you smoking? If you want the sanctions to go away; want countries to return to trading with you fairly; stop violating international law.

Ha! Why do you think that all the countries in Eastern Europe want to either join Nato or strengthen their ties to Nato?
Not all, and according to international law/principles it does not matter what they want.
Exactly my point! Russia is reaping what it sows by bullying the countries around them. If you want friends; start treating other countries like friends.

You want Ukraine to continue making payments owed to Russia after you have invaded them?
Yep. Russia pays for gas transit to Regime in Kiev so Regime in Kiev should pay on loans too.
And it's not really my problem. WB has rules and they violated them.

Back
Top Bottom