• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

HUGE SURPRISING NEWS!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
US - North Korea Summit has been cancelled.

I know, I know right. I hope you were sitting down when you read that.
The fucking President said:
I was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting. Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment of the world, will not take place.

So, while Trump is still a sure thing for the Nobel Peace Prize, due to the massive extent he tried to hold a meeting... Trump had to concede that Kim Jong Un was a meanie and Trump didn't feel a summit was a good idea.

It really looks like Trump tried to break up with Kim Jong Un before they broke up with him. My favorite part was "this long-planned meeting". Trump is trying to save face here, desperately, but he looks like a fucking idiot. This Summit was never going to happen, North Korea wasn't going to give up the nukes, but Trump was promising to rebuild North Korea, accepting the Nobel Prize, and talking about the historicity of the Summit. But the only people buying it are his idiot brownshirters.

And of course, Trump didn't write this... detriment, tremendous. But he approved that message.

But... they had a commemorative coin and everything!?

Seriously though, I'm happy that the farce ended. Only people who would've gained anything from the summit were the writers of the Daily Show, SNL and their ilk.

"NO-BELL! NO-BELL! NO-BELL! NO-BELL!"

[/conservotards]

I think that Trump should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for getting North Korea to within a few weeks of dismantling their entire nuclear arsenal.

Seriously, though, this is actually bad news. North Korea is a legitimately dangerous and unstable threat that is armed with nukes. Regardless of how it would make me need to swallow the bile in my throat to have Trump be successful, the prospect of actually going to war with against another dangerous and unstable psychopath armed with nukes may have been the best shot at getting Kim to back down and negotiate.

Now Trump knows what it is like to deal with a doppelganger.

Or as a famous philosopher used to say "What a maroon".

I thought he already got the No-Tell Piece Prize.

So far, it's cost him $130,000 in easy installment payments.

I thought he already got the No-Tell Piece Prize.

So far, it's cost him $130,000 in easy installment payments.

Trump would like you to think he made a great deal at the low low price of $130k, but it is turning out that he actually paid much more than that.
In addition to Stormy's meager stipend, there was the big one: $1,600,000.00 to the playboy bunny he probably knocked up.

"According to this newly revealed NDA, Dennison agreed to pay Peterson $1.6 million, in exchange for Peterson’s promise not to reveal the affair or her claim that Dennison had impregnated her. This NDA, like the Trump-Daniels document, was negotiated by attorneys Keith Davidson, on behalf of Peterson, and Michael Cohen, on behalf of Dennison. Payments were also delivered through Essential Consultants LLC, the same LLC created by Cohen to facilitate payments in the Stormy Daniels deal."
SOURCE

OTOH, considering that the Cheato family have received nearly $1,000,000,000.00 in bribes masquerading as "investments in Trump and Kushner properties", I guess purchasing the Presidency wsn't a bad deal after all.
So much WINNING!!

So much winning!

I think that Trump should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for getting North Korea to within a few weeks of dismantling their entire nuclear arsenal.

Seriously, though, this is actually bad news. North Korea is a legitimately dangerous and unstable threat that is armed with nukes.
No. The nuclear program was developed to ensure the Kim Dynasty. Any use of the nuclear program will lead to the destruction of the Kim Dynasty. They seem content on their pile of sand.

Regardless of how it would make me need to swallow the bile in my throat to have Trump be successful, the prospect of actually going to war with against another dangerous and unstable psychopath armed with nukes may have been the best shot at getting Kim to back down and negotiate.
And we return to the question of how informed are the military brass in charge of that theater at delaying and ignoring orders from Trump regarding the use of force.

Is this letter for real? It's written so poorly that I cannot imagine it actually going to any leader, including KJU. I wouldn't send a letter that badly written to the leader of Dog Feces United.

Had to chuckle at this in the failing NYT:

NYT said:
Ms. Choe said that Mr. Pence had made “unbridled and impudent remarks that North Korea might end like Libya.”
Bold added. I'm sure they meant "imprudent", but I love the image of Pence as a recalcitrant toddler spewing impudent commentary.

Seriously, though, this is actually bad news. North Korea is a legitimately dangerous and unstable threat that is armed with nukes.
No. The nuclear program was developed to ensure the Kim Dynasty. Any use of the nuclear program will lead to the destruction of the Kim Dynasty. They seem content on their pile of sand.

And that's assuming they're allowed to sit on their pile of sand and aren't forced into a conflict by some maniacal psychopath.

Also, it kind of looks like Trump may not have mentioned anything to his State Department or the South Koreans before doing this.

And that's assuming they're allowed to sit on their pile of sand and aren't forced into a conflict by some maniacal psychopath.
The second part of my post addresses that and whether the military is insulated enough to stop that.

So where do we go from here? One outcome of all this is that the sanctions against North Korea have largely collapsed in this run-up to the fabled meeting. China is back to sending supplies across its border, which was really all that Kim needed. Kim gets to continue his nuclear arms and missile development programs. Trump is back to expressing his sincere hope that we don't have to obliterate North Korea with our overwhelming capacity to destroy the planet. The Nobel Peace Prize committee is in disarray. Everything back to normal. :slowclap:

It's unfortunate that the Nobel Peace Prize can't go to Trump and Kim. But here are other equally good candidates:

1. Vladimir Putin, for his relentless peace work in Ukraine and Syria.
2. Hamas, for peaceful protests in Gaza since 2006.
3. Kilauea volcano in Hawaiii, for its peaceful progress across the island and devouring man, beast and machines in an egalitarian manner.
4. Ebola virus.
5. Gigli, the 2003 romantic comedy starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez.
6. Asteroid Bennu, for the hope that it will hit Earth in 2135 and end all human civilization in fire.
(Sure it hasn't happened yet but neither had Obama when he got the prize!)

It's unfortunate that the Nobel Peace Prize can't go to Trump and Kim. But here are other equally good candidates:

6. Asteroid Bennu, for the hope that it will hit Earth in 2135 and end all human civilization in fire.
(Sure it hasn't happened yet but neither had Obama when he got the prize!)
It's too small to end civilization. It could end Oslo though :)

Also, it kind of looks like Trump may not have mentioned anything to his State Department or the South Koreans before doing this.

I heard on the NPR this morning that South Korea had called an emergency cabinet meeting when they heard that Donnie and Kimmy's whirlwind romance was over.

Back
Top Bottom