• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I Am Shocked!

The right wing doesn't like the truth so they have been engaging in a Gobbels-level campaign of complaining about the media, when in reality it's Faux Noise and the like that are dishonest.

Did you even see the video that Derec posted above? If so, how in the world could you possibly come to a conclusion that any media could be worse than CNN????? I mean really....how does it get any worse than that?

Somehow you must have missed seeing the video so here it is for you again.

One example and you're declaring the entire organization fake news? I suggest you don't participate in any logic based endeavors.

DnN_HvaXgAIVACb

You realize this means nothing without context, right?

The right wing doesn't like the truth so they have been engaging in a Gobbels-level campaign of complaining about the media, when in reality it's Faux Noise and the like that are dishonest.

Did you even see the video that Derec posted above? If so, how in the world could you possibly come to a conclusion that any media could be worse than CNN????? I mean really....how does it get any worse than that?

Somehow you must have missed seeing the video so here it is for you again.

One example and you're declaring the entire organization fake news? I suggest you don't participate in any logic based endeavors.

The big one is the Covington kids' case. CNN paid out big time for that hunk of fake news.

The big one is the Covington kids' case. CNN paid out big time for that hunk of fake news.

So we now have two out of thousands.

I give you the same advice.

The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water

When The Washington Post published a 2019 campaign trail feature about then-presidential hopeful Kamala Harris' close relationship with her sister, it opened with a memorable anecdote in which Harris bizarrely compared the rigors of the campaign trail to…life behind bars.

And then proceeded to laugh—at the idea of an inmate begging for a sip of water.

It was an extremely cringeworthy moment, even by the high standards set by Harris' failed presidential campaign. But now that Harris is vice president, that awful moment has seemingly vanished from the Post's website after the paper "updated" the piece earlier this month.

You know who considers CNN to be a reliable source? The Daily Wire. Here is one of there bullshit articles where they don't do any reporting themselves (too much work I guess), but reference CNN not once, but twice. This is not an anomaly; The Daily Caller, Blaze, Breitbart, Frontpagemag and The Gateway Pundit are equally lazy.

In case the point is lost on anyone, right wing media outlets are extremely parasitic. They cannot function unless the mainstream media they rage against does 99% of the work for them.

Well sure, they do the work. Doesn't mean that they are not incredibly biased.

So let's believe the people who don't even do the work instead? You understand how fucking stupid that sounds right?

You get that. right?

‘Almost hysterical’: Colin Powell rips media coverage of ‘Russian bounty’ story, to Andrea Mitchell’s dismay

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell called out the media for its “almost hysterical” coverage on reports of alleged Russian bounties on American troops.

Powell accused the media of overreacting to the reports as he discussed with MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell how even military commanders were not as worried about the intelligence claiming Russians had placed bounties on U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan.

Top Pentagon officials say Russian bounty program not corroborated

"All the defense intelligence agencies have been unable to corroborate that report," Esper told the House Armed Services Committee.

"As of today, right now, we don't have cause and effect linkages to a Russian bounty program causing U.S. Military casualties," Milley said.

So let's believe the people who don't even do the work instead? You understand how fucking stupid that sounds right?

You get that. right?

Did I say to believe them instead? No, I did not.

But why are you and others so defensive of CNN/other mainstream media outlets even when bias is demonstrated?

You get that. right?

Did I say to believe them instead? No, I did not.

But why are you and others so defensive of CNN/other mainstream media outlets even when bias is demonstrated?

That's the problem. You didn't say who you believe or what, or why. Have you even thought about it? Tossed some doubt at it and see what doesn't scrape away from the razor?

Back
Top Bottom