• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I Am Shocked!

You'll note the URL in amongst the junk media.
Youtube?

You can't tell if they deceptively edited the footage because you can't trust your source didn't fake the editing.

Of course you can tell. It's pretty obvious and I don't need any preprint paper to see it. I take it you still haven't watched the video, or else you would not be defending CNN here.

CNN even offered a lukewarm apology over it, but they did not fire Anna Cabrera as they should have.

‘Almost hysterical’: Colin Powell rips media coverage of ‘Russian bounty’ story, to Andrea Mitchell’s dismay

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell called out the media for its “almost hysterical” coverage on reports of alleged Russian bounties on American troops.

Powell accused the media of overreacting to the reports as he discussed with MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell how even military commanders were not as worried about the intelligence claiming Russians had placed bounties on U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan.

Top Pentagon officials say Russian bounty program not corroborated

"All the defense intelligence agencies have been unable to corroborate that report," Esper told the House Armed Services Committee.

"As of today, right now, we don't have cause and effect linkages to a Russian bounty program causing U.S. Military casualties," Milley said.

In other words, the report is real but it wasn't proven that it actually resulted in US casualties. It would be be pretty hard to prove that, the lack means nothing.

DnN_HvaXgAIVACb

Reminds me of a classic 90s British sitcom "Drop The Dead Donkey"

Before and after the inauguration.

EsTzBY9XUAA2Z9a
EsTzBh2XUAE0IrQ

So which one of those is a problem?

Were death rates not increasing?

Did researchers not say the CV-19 surge has peaked?

Both are true, but the focus on the negative under Trump and focus on the positive under Biden is the problem, if more than just cherry-picked reports.
That is nonsense if the peak occurred after Biden's term started.

Both are true, but the focus on the negative under Trump and focus on the positive under Biden is the problem, if more than just cherry-picked reports.

Both are NPR. One is Will Stone, one is Rob Stein. Which one do you want to censor?
Overall, NPR is probably the fairest, most objective news source in America. Rob Stein is a science reporter
Does it bother you that OANN and NewsMax are all roses about Trump, and jumped on impeaching Biden THE DAY AFTER HE WAS INAUGURATED?
No, it only bothers you when the right wing extremist policies painted in a negative light.

I wasn't interested in the source the first time. Check the quality of sources!

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1803/1803.01845.pdf

How does that paper disprove CNN lying about that thug's sister?

You can see it yourself how they dishonestly edited the footage. No preprint paper is going to undo that.

You can't tell if they deceptively edited the footage because you can't trust your source didn't fake the editing.
You are saying you think the video was doctored? That her whole rant about burning down the suburbs was false? I had no idea this level of technology even existed.

But if so, it is a very scary thought. Because if that video was doctored to the extent you claim, then virtually every footage we see is suspect fraud and/or doctoring.

You are saying you think the video was doctored? That her whole rant about burning down the suburbs was false? I had no idea this level of technology even existed.

But if so, it is a very scary thought. Because if that video was doctored to the extent you claim, then virtually every footage we see is suspect fraud and/or doctoring.

Oy. You're not even right wing woke. Your fellows in foolishness have been contending that for years.
If it doesn't show Demonkratz eating babies it's prolly fake.

In other words, the report is real but it wasn't proven that it actually resulted in US casualties. It would be be pretty hard to prove that, the lack means nothing.
Yes, report is real, information in the report is utter crap. But CNN will run with it anyway. So much for journalism.

Youtube?

Of course you can tell. It's pretty obvious and I don't need any preprint paper to see it. I take it you still haven't watched the video, or else you would not be defending CNN here.

CNN even offered a lukewarm apology over it, but they did not fire Anna Cabrera as they should have.

YouTube is hosting it, look who made it.

I'm saying we don't know--it's not a credible source.

You really think someone would put that much huge effort into deepfaking that video?
What about Capitol riots? All these videos can be declared deepfakes too.
In any case, fine, it was deepfaked and all CNN (or who was it?) need to do is to show the full video. And we will be done with it.

Well if "credible" sources refuse to air her call to take violence to the suburbs - which did happen - then she didn't even say those things.

Woke Pravda,

Back
Top Bottom