• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

If Trump Refuses to Concede

It occurs to me that Trump might allude to cheating, rigged elections etc. for a day or so after his ass-whuppin', then put on a gracious loser act in order to save what's left of his brand.

It occurs to me that Trump might allude to cheating, rigged elections etc. for a day or so after his ass-whuppin', then put on a gracious loser act in order to save what's left of his brand.

I think you're probably right. What concerns me if Clinton wins is not Trump but his pumped-up fans.

I think you're probably right. What concerns me if Clinton wins is not Trump but his pumped-up fans.

Ya, remember that time people like them took over that wildlife center and hunkered in waiting for the FBI to bash down the door? There were a couple of bird watchers who were slightly annoyed.

God help us if that happens again.

Ya, remember that time people like them took over that wildlife center and hunkered in waiting for the FBI to bash down the door? There were a couple of bird watchers who were slightly annoyed.

God help us if that happens again.

"REMEMBER THE MALHEUR NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE HEADQUARTERS!"

Back
Top Bottom