• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

I'm a Wizard! Ask Me Anything

I'm unpacking a lot here. I'll understand if some of these can't be attended to.

1. Who wrote the Book of Love?
2. Where have all the flowers gone?
3. How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man? (Note: I do not require a cis-gender answer. I'm not hatin'.)
4. Who'll stop the rain?
5. What kind of fool am I? (Be gentle.)
6. How do you solve a problem like Maria? (Just saying, this blonde Stepford nun is working on my last damn nerve.)
7. How many holes does it take to fill the Albert Hall? (Some say 4000. You?)
8. What's love got to do with it?
9. How can you mend a broken heart?
10. What's going on?
11. Why do fools fall in love? (Unless answered in #8.)

I really need help with #6, that damn Maria.

I'm unpacking a lot here. I'll understand if some of these can't be attended to.

3. How many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man? (Note: I do not require a cis-gender answer. I'm not hatin'.)
4. Who'll stop the rain?
6. How do you solve a problem like Maria? (Just saying, this blonde Stepford nun is working on my last damn nerve.)
10. What's going on?

I believe the great wizard Jarhyn will be able to answer all of those questions, for Jarhyn is a wise and sage mage and a magesterial and mysteriously plain-talking sorceror with a high hat and a wand of wonder.

4. Who'll stop the rain?
10. What's going on?

1. We all write that book every day with our actions and decisions and the effort we put into our relationships. Well, not all of us.... Incels got their author credit revoked for being shit.
2. It's winter in the northern hemisphere. If you haven't figured that out by now, I don't know what to tell you.
3. I believe my go-to here is "journey before destination". It's less about how many roads and more about how you walk down the only road you've ever known.
4. The rain never stops. It just moves around.
5. ... You tell me.
6. With a high caliber rifle.
7. I don't know how many holes would fill Albert's hall, but I have a sausage that might do the trick?
8. Everything.
9. With a scalpel, a chest spreader, a saw, a shit ton of clamps and sutures, some less used veins from someone's leg, and many years of medical education.
10. Nothing much; sitting on the bus waiting for it to take me home.
11. Because what else is there to do around here?

4. Who'll stop the rain?
10. What's going on?

12. Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor, on the bed post overnight?
13. Who put the Dexedrine in Mrs Murphy's Ovaltine?

4. Who'll stop the rain?
10. What's going on?

12. Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor, on the bed post overnight?
13. Who put the Dexedrine in Mrs Murphy's Ovaltine?

12: no, I have in fact a powerful magick to prevent this eventuality: I do not in fact chew gum, and thatbwhich does not exist cannot "lose its flavor" for having been put somewhere.
13: why are you asking me? I didn't do anything.

Seeing as we are coming up on a series of primary holidays, as a question to the others here on the spooky side, what differences does this invoke in your holiday plans for this (and/or previous) seasonal celebrations?

Does anyone else here celebrate on spokes of the wheel, with equinox/solstices?

Personally, I think it's been too many years since the last time I participated in Yule proper, with a prepared Yule log and such. Maybe I'll be able to arrange such this year.

In our household, there are no established rituals get for Astara, or Midsummer; the fall equinox is my anniversary and Yule is well and truly subsumed in "the holiday season" and the gift ritual.

Naturally, what with my Paganish ways. Yule was actually the first formal ritual I ever participated in, so it has some special significance to me for that reason. That group fell apart, so it'll just be my partner and I this year, but I'm sure we'll cook up something special to mark the Triumph of the Moon.

Back
Top Bottom