• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

file.php

I don't get the Samantha Bee jokes. I don't watch her show except for seeing some clips here and there. Can you splain me pls, Thomas?

No, I didn't say I didn't like it, just that I didn't get the joke of the images here. I love Samantha Bee, but her show doesn't make its way into my sphere very often, only through clips posted here and on Facebook.

That clip is about abortion in Texas, so still not getting the joke of a firestarter child or assault rifles. :/

No, I didn't say I didn't like it, just that I didn't get the joke of the images here. I love Samantha Bee, but her show doesn't make its way into my sphere very often, only through clips posted here and on Facebook.

That clip is about abortion in Texas, so still not getting the joke of a firestarter child or assault rifles. :/

I KNEW it was because of the picture! :D Well the little girl looks like a miniature Samantha Bee, and that is ALL! Nothing more than that!!!

I LOVE Samantha Bee. You should watch her show, like I do.

Maybe the allegory is that she takes no prisoners.

I KNEW it was because of the picture! :D Well the little girl looks like a miniature Samantha Bee, and that is ALL! Nothing more than that!!!

Good idea. What little I've seen, I do like. Samantha rocks. I'll watch some episodes online. When I turn on the TV, I don't often look for specific shows. There's just a handful of channels I bother with. I assume she's on Comedy Central, and that's way out of my usual clicking range around the science channels, Nat Geo, etc.

Good idea. What little I've seen, I do like. Samantha rocks. I'll watch some episodes online. When I turn on the TV, I don't often look for specific shows. There's just a handful of channels I bother with. I assume she's on Comedy Central, and that's way out of my usual clicking range around the science channels, Nat Geo, etc.

In the United States, Full Frontal with Samantha Bee airs weekly on Mondays at 10:30 p.m. on TBS. In Canada, the show airs on The Comedy Network.

In the United States, Full Frontal with Samantha Bee airs weekly on Mondays at 10:30 p.m. on TBS. In Canada, the show airs on The Comedy Network.

Thanks!
I'll still probably just watch it online. :p

Back
Top Bottom